Ch 128 - Library

The other side, Advanced Nurturing High School.

Library.

Sitting at the desk and open the book you borrowed from the shelf.

But, this silver-haired girl didn't have much interest in reading.

After the 1st graders have left, school feels a little empty.

Even, Sakayanagi Arisu also felt a little lonely inside.

She is here in the library, quietly passing the day, very busy glancing at the people from the 2nd floor.

The table she occupied, can easily fit 4 people.

But at this time, a figure walked directly towards her and sat down in exactly the opposite way.

"I didn't invite anyone else over," Sakayanagi didn't even glance at this inruder's face, but her cold voice is perfectly audible to the other party's ears

There is also a black cane placed on the edge of the table.

No matter how many times you watch her, crowd will always have a slightly protective nature towards her.

But, there are victims....who knows the sour fact....just an illusion!

And, the guy who just came here, is well known about this Sakayanagi girl, in front of him is actually a real-time Piranha.

'If she's obviously so cute, why did you choose to become my enemy?'

"Library is a public resource of the school, just like I told a girl from Class 1-D, a while ago.....Not bought by you, Sakayanagi" The boy who came here uninvited, gave a retort back.

Short blond hair, very handsome features, pretty good in games like Tennis, and football.

I am Nagumo Miyabi, Leader of 2nd grade Class A.

'....Don't forget, I am also the Vice President of the Student council.'

"Then, you can just stay here alone" However, Sakayanagi decided to stretch out her left hand, grab the cane placed aside, then stand up in quite an elegant move.

She seemed to be preparing to leave, but upon seeing her actions, a black haired 3rd-year senior in the corner immediately walked towards her.

"Do you want to return the book?"

"Yeah. After all, my interest in reading was disturbed by a very rude person," Sakayanagi not even hesitated to throw a knife at her opponent's back.

"....." Nagumo, who just got attacked.

'I changed my previous evaluation, this girl is really quite disrespectful....'

That's why, he just stopped looking at Sakayanagi, instead eyes fell on this new person, a 3rd year girl, she is helping her troubled junior.

Looks very ordinary, but what attracts Nagumo's curious eyes, is her over the top polite gesture.

'3rd-year student....I can now confirm.'

Sakayanagi Arisu is indeed a very terrible girl.

When her own people of Class A were forced to go away, she directly took in a lost puppy from the 3rd-grade.

There is really a person around to serve her at all times.

You must know that 3rd-graders are Sakayanagi's direct seniors and they are all human beings.

However, this girl is just treating her like a pet.

Quite a bad character, and very scary to deal with.

Even, Nagumo had to admit that Sakayanagi is a very strong enemy, can't be underestimated.

If you did, it will be your last mistake before getting kicked out of school.

'As a freshman, I immediately seized the opportunity and used the most worthless conventional written exam as a torpedo to pass over a stepping stone.....'

Got the required ticket, of being elected at the next Student Council President.

Then, she also blackmailed Horikita Manabu, Current President, and won over 100 votes from his 3rd-grade.

Looking at her now, also purchased a dog from the same year.

And, there could only be 1 reason why this senior girl is so dutiful?

Special exam of this month for Horikita-senpai's Grade is over.

And, Sakayanagi even achieved good results in this exam by helping 3-Grade Class C and D.

Then, a girl was chosen by the others for sacrifice, and became her dog.

But, it's not a good thing for Nagumo, who also has quite standard dreams of getting the position of SCP.

'...My opponent already holds the power of 100 votes.'

But they don't just have 100 tickets, so if Sakayanagi reaches in, she might even be able to get other votes.

For example, currently helping Class C and D of the 3rd-grade, even though Horikita Manabu distributed 100 votes for Sakayanagi from these 2.

It doesn't mean, she is working for nothing....

This is also an impactful way to show her strength to Class A or B of the 3rd grade.

Launching a Help Campaign for votes...

For example, Class A of the 3rd grade, in order to maintain a high position, Horikita Manabu worked over time at night, denying his sleep, for almost 3 years straight leading the team.

Even though he is very strong, but very possible to make an outside compromise.

As for Class B of the 3rd-grade, it has long been ruined a long ago.

Whoever can let them improve, will be listened to.

Therefore, Sakayanagi's perverted move had a big impact on Nagumo's prestige.

'It would really be great if you just followed Class A, during the 1st grade special exam instead of staying over and causing trouble for me....'

This is why Nagumo's mood is a bit sad, right now.

1st-graders have to take our Chairman's private ship, and play with others on a Deserted Island.

As for Sakayanagi, she was unable to participate due to health reasons, could only stay back at school.

Looks very weak, and helpless.

No one else around, for taking care.

After giving this a long thought, Nagumo planned to take advantage of Sakayanagi being isolated, and make contact with her.

After all, If Sakayanagi can be conquered, doesn't that mean that he will also obtain the tickets she got?

Then, Election to become President, is a certainty for Nagumo to rule over.

In this way, he planned to observe his target, Sakayanagi for a day or two, and then use the refined charm of wooing beautiful girl's over.

________

Author's Note

New Month!

If you want to Read 45+ Advanced Chapters ahead of everyone. Support this novel, join me on Patreon!

We have a stockpile of 255 Chapters for you to binge-read!

(Paper Shuffle arc has started)

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

It's also mentioned in the bio.