Chapter 60

Although Hachiman knew that Sakayanagi was a genuine eldest lady, and her relatives must be some kind of big shot in this school, judging from her silent expression at that time.

But it turned out, that was really the case, the person with the highest authority of ANHS, was hiding inside her cane all along!

Listen my boy, I advise you to stop these vicious thoughts fucking right there?!

But Hachiman is also very rational.

'Because that girl is none other than, Sakayanagi.....even though she can support me....it always feels like I would be exploited....As long as the usual lunch is provided, there will be no problem....'

In this way, our boy was finally able to calm down....it was just that, his heart was getting excited....beating very fast....when he thought that his dream could finally become true...

And, now Hachiman's focus is still on getting promoted.

Otherwise, how am I going to continue writing this Fanfic....if the main character decided to run away, and become a sloth.

'As a student, I can get 10 million points from Chabashira-sensei, which is still a great sense of accomplishment!'

And completing this, is equivalent to completing her regret, Sensei has been stuck in the past and cannot extricate herself.

Although Hachiman has not read any psychology-related books, it can be confirmed that Chabashira-sensei must have a mental trauma. Her sickness can also be cured. 'This is killing two birds with one stone'

From this perspective, Hachiman is willing to complete the promotion plan here.

Then, Sakayanagi comes from a well-off family, but with her kind of arrogance, Hachiman doesn't think she would choose to violate the rules.

'Otherwise, she wouldn’t say that I am bored in this school and want an interesting life....

Because Sakayanagi already stood at the pinnacle of power in this school from the beginning, and it was very easy to use it to cause trouble.

Therefore, she may not have considered using Chairman Sakayanagi's authority at all.

Moreover, her kinship with him, is not the icing on the cake, but will become a shackle for her instead.

'Even if she wants to use the permissions, there will be restrictions.....For example, her current status as Class A.....'

Sakayanagi's body is very weak and usually needs a cane to move around....then probably has to abstain from special exams related to sports.

So, once it is revealed that she is a relative of the chairman....'Will it be suspected that Sakayanagi was actually put here in Class A by the Chairman? Keeping it in the family?'

Although, from the period of contact, Hachiman knew that she did not violate the rules, but was too outstanding in other aspects, so the interviewer must have ignored her frail body and assigned her to Class A.

She was probably being trained as a representative.

'Because, many times, as a leader, you do not need to do it yourself, but are responsible for coordinating and issuing orders.....'

In other words, Sakayanagi Arisu was assigned to Class A legitimately.

But there are always some annoying cretins in the world, so if her kinship with Chairman Sakayanagi is publicized, it will also bring trouble to her.

In this way.

As long as she uses Chairman Sakayanagi's authority, a crisis may arise.

'According to her wisdom, she would definitely not use it casually.' This also ensures that class competition is free from dangerous external interference. 

So, it's barely reassuring, and Hachiman had already tricked her into attacking the Student council and gave her a plan to "make campus life less boring", so she probably couldn't focus on the class battle for the time being.