Chapter 68

Hikigaya Hachiman's romance?

It must be a failure!

....well, this is actually true.

'It should be said, the faces of my old classmates in junior high school, have already been thrown into a forgotten corner of my memory....'

But after being mentioned by Sakayanagi, the name [Orimoto Kaori] emerged easily.

The other party was probably very surprised, because I suddenly confessed.....and then she didn't say anything in response at all.

Even text messages were sent.

Regardless of whether the email exchange was a sign of pity or charity on her part, but for Hachiman who was in junior high school.....

'Whenever I find an excuse, I will send her a message, and think.... that my relationship will fluctuate depending on whether there is a reply.

Only, she will definitely not know about these things, let alone remember them. 'This is probably an inexplicable arousal because of teenage hormones!'

'After realizing the truth, it becomes my dark history that I want to throw into a black hole....'

Because, the other party might not be aware of him at all. 'That's why,  I hate gentle girls!

As long as they say hello, I will subconsciously think wildly.

As long as we send text messages to each other, my heart will still be agitated.

I will giggle at her call record all day long....

But now Hachiman knows that the girl who is gentle to him.....also behaves similar to other people.

Expectations again and again.....failed again and again.....'I don’t know when it started but.... I no longer have hope!'

Therefore, he hates gentle girls, because no matter what...they will always be misunderstood.

“This is really a pessimistic thought!” Sakayanagi decided to console him, and change his self-deprecating way of thinking, only....“But, the matter of the test paper has just been written off."

Originally, she hoped to obtain Hikigaya-kun's past, but instead found that.....it had turned into a dark youth literature.

'Therefore, what kind of person was Kaori Orimoto, who had previously caused Hikigaya-kun to blunder and even distort his concept of love?

'It can actually twist people to this point.....' “I'm sorry that I touched on something sad for you today," Even though Hachiman just described not liking gentle girls, Sakayanagi still chose to be that person, “But I don't think, it's the right thing to completely deny all girls like this!"

"Are you indirectly trying to frame yourself about being a gentle person?" Only, Hachiman wasn't deceived by this kind of pillow talk.

"What do you think?" She just showed a cute smile in response, and blinked her eyes at him. Although Sakayanagi looks cute, even like a baby angel.

'But, I must warn you, this girl is probably a little devil!' And, because they probably have nothing else to talk about, Hachiman left this place, not paying the bill as usual.

But, he still glared at another Class A, student, who was listening to this private talk the entire time.

“.....” Kamuro-san. She just kept her mouth shut about this matter.

But Sakayanagi, was still inside the private room.

"Speaking of which, did Kamuro-san have any interesting love stories when she was in junior high school?" She was probably interested in other people's love affairs, now that Hachiman has piqued her curiosity.