Chapter 57 (Bonus)

It seemed as if Hachiman wanted to continue fondling her tits....have some Nirvana experience!

That is to say... he wanted to take advantage of her in vain.

"You misunderstood!” Hachiman is an observer of humans after all, and he realised what erotic things, Kushida was imagining at this moment.

The other party may have regarded him as someone who went too far!

It was obvious that Kushida had just come up with some rape scene, and the person who actively wanted to take away his fingerprints was....also herself. 'She is obviously the real criminal here! So, why am I one being elucidated as a predator?!

"I just analyzed whether what you just did was effective....Then, came to the conclusion that it was useless." Hachiman directly chose to harass her, calling her 'special weapons' just a mount of flesh.

"..." Kushida-san. 'So, what I just did...was stupidly let a boy touch my bosom?' This made her feel a little dazed, and her eyes started to get slightly teary.

Because it's so stupid. 'I was whored out for free?! But her client didn't stop, and continued talking about things that Kushida-san didn't want to hear right now, "And I already have a recording of you scolding Horikita Suzune....As long as this is exposed, it will drastically change your image!”

"..." Kushida-san. She became even more aggressive in this intimate act.

But, her murderous gaze has no effect on Hachiman.

Because the only plan she could come up with was... to half-destroy herself, killing eight hundred enemies but losing a thousand of her own.

And after Hachiman's analysis, Kushida's score was downright negative....and directly bombed her own camp.

Her behavior just now was indeed like a slut, actively letting people touch her.

"My goal is to be promoted to Class A." Hachiman decided to give her some oiled cotton, "And Kushida, like you shamelessly said....your existence is still valuable."

"And I don't want you to stand on the opposite side of me.”

“....” Kushida. "So, you want me to continue working for you.....being milked again?"

“....” Hachiman. 'Milk? What's that got to do with it?...You know what...I'll just try to ignore it...this girl has a bad habit of becoming stupid at key moments like this....'

"Don't say it so harshly!" He admonished her right away, "I just hope that you can help me when necessary....and obey my instructions."

"....” Kushida, "What weird things do you want me to do?! If it's something like wanting to get the feel of the opposite sex...I'll definitely file a complaint?!” She found this vague offer much more excessive, and thought of various kinds of humiliating tasks she could be forced to do.

'Send naked photos at night?' Or come to school without wearing my panties?! And thinking about this, Kushida was not happy at all.

"Doing things for you!' Go to Hell! I won't do a single thing!! "What if I refuse? Are you going to expose this recording?"

“....” Hachiman.

“....” Kushida. She showed a distrustful expression, and really wanted to kick his nuts.

But, he actually didn’t record at all just now. Only trying to trick Kushida, and make her believe him.

There was no information to be exposed. 'But, Kushida doesn’t need to know that.... she's obviously out for my blood....mark me a hungry carnivore?'

That's the only thing Hachiman could say at this moment, "Everyone has a different side of themselves, and their usual performance may be just to gain other's attention, praise, or even the side that seems most suitable for survival."