Chapter 80

Even though, Hachiman was getting very suspicious about Karuizawa, he still couldn't do anything regarding this matter for now, because wearing her clothes in this way, is also a personal decision.

Only, the students in Ryūen’s class were quite restless, because he just heard Sudo's howling a few times just now.

So, Hachiman decided to look back, and found that it was Sudo's old acquaintances from the previous fight, namely Komiya, Kondo and Ishizaki Daichi, the result was, he ended up barking at them.

"What happened?" The blonde-haired slut, who had just been flirting with Horikita Manabu's ears, also heard a dog's angry voice, and directly came over to throw a bone, “I am Nagumo Miyabi, the vice president of the Student council...”

“....” Hachiman. 'Right, I forgot this guy always likes to show his dick off....' After ridiculing this person inside his mind, he also looked at Nagumo's shiny face, “I am your senior, and have much experience of living in this school, than you freshmen...”

“.....” Even Ryuen is staring at this shit-head now, because this guy's still talking about how amaz- “Only, Students of this year's Class D, seems to be a gangster from Tokyo Revengers, and your attitude is also quite shameful!” Nagumo-senpai looked very dignified and powerful, while gazing over these scumbags.

“.....” Sudo. 'This must be talking about that bastard Ishizaki, I am from C after all!' This guy is trying to console himself, because he didn't want to get into more trouble, there's a championship after this trip, he'll have to leave the school for a while.

But, don't worry Sudo, Hachiman has already confirmed the reason, why the other party came here... probably to show his face.

It is estimated that Sakayanagi will throw a smoke bomb in Horikita-nii's office, while everyone will be busy living on the island, and start a huge fight regarding, Karuizawa's underwear being stolen....this girl, had already gained the candidate status of the next President, including 100 votes from the 3rd- grade, which made Nagumo's stomach feel pressured.

He is the licker of the 2nd grade, and can easily wipe their butt at night, then what needs to be fought for is the 1st-grade tickets.

On Class B's side, he tried to make contact with Ichinose, but his plan was destroyed twice by Hachiman.

And, now it seems like, Nagumo still hasn't given up and wants to eat more.

“You have already been smacked for the fight a month ago,” Nagumo looked at Ishizaki Daichi and the others with a cold look, “With such a record, if you violate the rules again, the punishment will not be as simple as a 1-week suspension....”

Ishizaki gulped the spit down his throat, and just waited for this senpai with huge experience points to continue, “And, you must heard some rumours about this school, right?” an indirect warning, of what may happen to these habitual criminals in the future.

Indeed, most of the 1st grade students knew this, because, Nagumo-senpai's birth certificate, had become viral in the entire school....this guy, may break into their room at night, and clean their holes.

That's why, students of Class D, just shut their mouth honestly, and waited at the end, no longer complaining about Sudo's body smelling like dirt.

And, when the dispute ended, Nagumo also went back towards his crush, Horikita Manabu's side.

“.....” Tachibana, who wasn't allowed by the President to come with him, this girl's also slightly afraid of Horikita-kun, getting attracted towards this perverted junior, Nagumo.

Only, Manabu didn't pay much attention to this boy any longer, and seemed to be ignoring him. This made Tachibana slightly feel relieved, but it doesn't mean, she can let her gua-

At this time, Ichinose, has also started to get up on the bus... 'They are students of Class B, my boy... It's not just her...'

.....” Hachiman, who was busy staring at the strawberry girl, “Now, it's Class C's turn...” Yeah...

Under Chabashira-sensei's instructions, everyone from her class has also started to occupy their favourite seats.