Ch 119 - Boys Talk

Other side.

Center of Deserted Island, the White Tower.

A young man stood, leaning on the railing with both hands, gazing at the scenery below.

'Just as I guessed, as long as I climb the White Tower, will have the feeling of controlling the whole situation.....I can even see the nearby base camps.'

While, thinking about such good luck, Hachiman's ears heard a rustling voice.

“You're back Mr. Koenji!”

“Of course, It's not a difficult matter for me” Koenji said, with a proud look on his face, “This island is just an artificial piece.... don't have value!”

Is that so? Standing here at the White Tower, Hachiman can locate fruits, corn fields, and even half an acre of vegetables.

Even though, having fruits in a natural place is pretty normal....but the vegetable field has no other reason except.....cultivated by people.

'Not an uninhabited island, but an artificial one, which is being taken care of by humans.....'

Besides, it's also impossible for the Directors to let students really go to the wild, otherwise it will be very painful.....what about safety risks?

"But...” Koenji started to open his mouth, not looking tired in the slightest, “I just occupied 20 base”

Just occupied 20 base....Did you have to use just?

Hachiman is already forced to think, you are Isekaied!

It was already 10 o'clock, when Mashima-sensei threw us out....

According to the rules, we have to brush every 8 hours, and get 1 point.

'It means, I can score 40 points on the first day.'

Then swipe the card 3 times from the 2nd to the 6th.

My class will get 60X5=300 points.

'There are already 340 points here....exam will finish at noon on the 7th day.'

'Although I can occupy again in the morning, it will still be 300 points without....'

The requirement for inviting Koenji to cheat was that if he scored 300 points, then rewarded with a class evaluation score of 100 points.

As a result, he seemed to be ready to cross the line of 300 points.

In other words, Koenji has values,
not willing to give full effort to the class.

“For Occupying so many strongholds every day....Leader's identity will definitely be exposed”

"Hikigaya-boy, have you thought of a solution?" In fact, Koenji already felt like, he had been discovered just now.

'I am very perceptive, can even sense when a dog is peeking nearby....'

'Must be tamed...'

Therefore, Koenji knew his identity was already leaked to the Enemy class. 'In fact, I knew from the start, almost impossible to hide....'

That's why, Koenji didn't even try. 'But, don't think I am a fool!'

Koenji had already thought of a nice solution, but decided to test this boy, Hikigaya Hachiman....

'Although I have a broad heart, it really feels quite unfair....I am the only one doing the hard work...' Koenji wanted to know more.

“Do you want me to find a counter ?" Hachiman's voice is quite powerful, looking down on every single thing on the planet, his black unruly hair waving, trying to look very cool.