Chapter 73

Only, it's not a good thing to be held accountable by the Student council president.

'But, what if there's a reward and... just maybe, I can trick the other party?

In this way, after school, Hachiman put the bag in his dormitory and headed out towards the location, which was sent.

There is a public bathhouse, but it was really far away from the student dormitory, and that's why, only few students come here.

But, there are many places like these around Hachiman's original residence. 'I remember when I was young, I visited that place, with my sister Komachi, because the tub at home was broken....'

'But, I still remember, that the milk in the bathhouse was quite delicious!'

However, it still feels a little strange, why is that a meeting place?

Although, there is no need to pay for the one inside the school...but, you do need to pay for towels, shampoo, soap, etc. 'In total, I need to pay 700 private points.'

Only, after Hachiman washed his body and wrapped it in a towel, he suddenly came to his senses.

Because, he didn't come here to take a shower.....it was an appointment made, by the President, even the payment was transferred in advance.

'But, Horikita-nii's location is inside the bathhouse...probably busy in the sauna...'

Probably, because the time was very early, there were not many people around here.

That's why, Hachiman didn't seem to hesitate, and directly pushed open the door of the sauna room.

Because the heat inside was quite outrageous, and the door was also set very heavy.

But even though, he just pushed a corner.

“.....” Hachiman. 'Someone is already here....'

And, that person was just sitting with a towel around him. Bare upper body, wearing black glasses in such a hot place.

Only, because of Hachiman's loud actions, he must have noticed.

"Who... Hikigaya, you're already here.”

“....” Hachiman, who was busy staring at this person's chest.

“Why are you just standing there?”

This opponent is none other than, the Student council president - Horikita Manabu, and his voice sounded a little excited, very contrast to the one he used in the deliberation room, this guy probably enjoyed a lot coming here.

...It's just that, Hachiman also noticed that his glasses were clouded, and it was quite strange, that he could still be identified.

"...Sorry for bothering you." He didn't have any choice, and started to move those legs albeit, with some reluctance....'This feeling is really strange now.'

Since there was just one bench inside, Hachiman had to sit directly next to him.

Everyone on this campus, knows that Horikita Manabu is obviously busy with official work, but still his figure is just.....awesome.

Specifically... he has six-pack abs.

'That means hard training......and Horikita also studies 10 hours every day.....'

Even though, he is always busy with paper work, monitoring all the club activities and such, Horikita-nii has not forgotten to exercise.

'These two people do have one thing in common.....self-discipline....'

"You are a little thin, how about you exercise, and gain some muscles?" Manabu pushed up his glasses, and stared at Hachiman's naked body, then shook his head slightly.