Chapter Thirty-Seven

This was going to be the best blowjob of Ares' life. Kyra would make damn sure of it. She'd make him desperate for her. Dose him up on her. By the end of the night, he wouldn't be able to think of anything but her.

And she knew just how to get him started.

She grabbed a shoulder clasp to her breast plate and tugged it down. Holding himself up by his elbows, he took in each exposed collar bone as she grabbed the bottom of her breastplate.

"Sure you don't want to wait a thousand years to cash in your end of the bargain?"

She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The most sinful thing too. She'd been placed in this world to torment him. To lead him astray.

He gripped her chin softly. "If I don't feel your mouth on my cock before the end of the night, I might not make it to the morning. Never mind a thousand years."

Her lips curled into a perfectly kissable smile.

"How many times have you thought about this?"

About Kyra, this she-devil, luring him to the dark side?

"Every fucking night."

"Every night for a thousand years?" She rubbed her lips together, teasing the suffering yet to come. "It sounds like I've got a lot to live up to. What if I disappoint you?"

"Impossible."

Nothing this woman did could ever disappoint him.

"You missed your chance earlier," She mused idly, still playing with the bottom of her breastplate. He'd never hated a piece of clothing so much in his life. "You should've done what you said you were going to do."

"And what's that?"

"You should've bent me over my desk and fucked my pussy." Lord have fucking mercy. Who did he need to pray to? "I would've been wet for you," She murmured ever so hotly. "Ready and waiting. A desperate, cock hungry slut needing you to fill me. You could've done it in front of Erika and Leda. Hell, I'd have let you fuck me in front of your whole army. And I'd have enjoyed every second of it."

She was hell. Heaven and hell combined. Heaven couldn't be so evil—but hell couldn't be so sweet.

She held the bottom of her breastplate tightly. "Want to help me take this off?"

Do I fucking want to?

Had a dumber question ever been asked?

He snatched it from her body, leaving her squealing in surprise as he lobbed it towards the tent's flap. His aim was a blessing. The piece went hurling into the night, landing God knows where.

"Seriously?"

"You'll get over it." Or she'd get under him. Either option worked really. "Fuck, Kyra... your tits..."

She squared her shoulders and arched her back, posing for him. Her pretty nipple buds were pointing up, hard and pointed, dying to be sucked on and kissed. Her hair dusted over the top of them, right where his fingers ought to be.

"You like?"

His hands found the small of her back, dwarfing it. "I'm about to nut myself and you think I could possibly be disappointed?"

He sat up, lifting her to his lap. Her pussy rested above his knee, thong be damned. The Amazon was dripping through it.

"That's the virgin in you speaking," She told him, humming in content as he brushed that hair back over her shoulders. "I could look in your direction right now and you'd probably cream for me."