Conclusion

And that's another one done!

Once more, I have some questions to help me with the direction of my writing.

Who's your favourite couple?

What was your favourite moment from this book?

What one thing in the series has shocked you the most so far?

Who is your favourite character?

What do you want to see more of?

And now for the big bit. With the books progressing, I can announce that there are only two books left in the series to be written. The next book will follow Ronan and Rosa, the last book is, of course, as ever, a surprise.

Additionally, I'll be doing a mass edit of all the other books in the series to make sure everything gets addressed and that all plot holes are tied up. This will see some books, such as Lorcan and Evette, having entirely new chapters added to them. I can confirm that Lorcan and Evette already has an extra chapter too. And perhaps Lorcan will be slightly more bearable!

As well as this, I've been doing some spring cleaning so some of the books from my other account are being edited. When this is complete, they'll be uploaded onto this account. So, as early as next week, Whiskey and Wine will slowly make its appearance on this account. As soon as the Celestials books are completed, I'll be turning my attention to a personal favourite, My Mother's Dresses. So if you see an update for any of those books over here, don't panic. They won't be taking my attention from the Celestials books at all. I'm already a bit of the way into writing Ronan.

 I'm already a bit of the way into writing Ronan

All my love,

Sophie xoxo