Chapter Twenty-Five

Kyra's back hit the bed, her hair splashing out around her. The room was candlelit, light enough for them to see each other but dark enough for a burning intimacy. And urgency. God, there was urgency. They only had a few hours. After that, everything would be over. Nothing would be the same. Nothing would ever be the same again.

"Please..."

Her body ached from the dread of knowing what would come. How long would it be before he touched her again? How long would it be before they even saw each other? It could be a lifetime.

I need him. I need him now. Kyra planned to make the most of the one remaining night they had.

He stripped her shirt off without a word, leaving her desperate and waiting in her bra.

Back now to the headboard, she waited for the God to act. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, dragging out her torture. Watching more of his skin appear, muscle by muscle, tested her patience. She wanted nothing more than to rip that shirt open and lick a trail down his chest. But Ares might just snap if she didn't do this on his terms. Besides, if he kept giving her that look, she might just explode.

"So fucking sexy," He cooed, putting his knee to the bed.

"Please."

She squirmed, rubbing her thighs together.

"One night," He seethed, making his way further and further up the bed, shedding his shirt completely. "That's all you're giving me." He grabbed her thigh, big fingers curling around it. "How am I supposed to get through everything I want to do to you in one night?"

Her imagination ran wild. She pictured all the positions he'd put her in. All the lewd things he'd say to her. All of the dirty things he'd be thinking about.

Her body couldn't take it.

"Please, now—"

His body pressed itself over hers. He flicked her nipples through her bra, twisting them.

"God, these nipples are so fucking hard." He snapped the clip at her back, ripping the sheer material from her skin. When a waft of cold air hit her skin, she shivered, moaning. Her nipples seemed to harden even more beneath his gaze. "And sweet." He lowered his mouth towards them, blowing warm air onto her flesh.

Pull yourself together Kyra.

They hadn't even done anything yet.

"Arch your back for me."

Her back lifted from the bed, her nipple meeting his lips. Ares trapped one between his teeth, sucking and lapping at it. He grabbed her other tit, squeezing it, sliding his knee between her legs.

"Oh fuck."

Her body was going through the motions beneath him. She grabbed his hair, forgetting how to breathe.

"You like that?" He asked, swirling his tongue around one hard bud before swapping to the other.

"Y—yes!"

"I thought you would." He pulled back, a trail of spit connecting his mouth to her tit. He trailed a hand down her body, thrusting it between her legs. Back arching further, she squealed when her nipples grazed his muscular chest, his finger sliding over her soaked pussy lips. "Dripping wet for me already. Horny and desperate." He pulled back just enough to glare at her. "Do you get off on making me mad? Is that it? Does it make you feel good to bring me to my knees?"

"Please..."

"Please what? Use your words Kyra. Fuck knows I only have hours left to hear your voice."