Character Wiki: Kathryn

**this is silly, but I thought it would be fun to make a Character Wiki chapter for Kathryn since she's the MC but also an OC in this story detailing her history up to this point and other details. Photos will be included. Enjoy!**

Kathryn Stanhope

Kathryn Stanhope is a character in NauticalSaw's GTA fanfiction: Breath Of The Future

Kathryn Stanhope is a character in NauticalSaw's GTA fanfiction: Breath Of The Future. She is the 27 year old daughter of former criminal mastermind Martin Stanhope

Age: 27
Height: 5'5
Status: Alive
Nationality: American
Home: Los Santos
Main affiliation: Trevor Philips, GTA V and GTAV Online protagonist
Vehicles: 2011 Audi A4
Businesses: Former employee of Trevor Philips Enterprises

Backstory:
Kathryn Stanhope is the only child to Martin Stanhope. Martin Stanhope was a former math teacher turned criminal from a little town just outside of Sandy Shores, California. His main goal during his criminal life was taking out credit card scammers and selling the goods they were scamming on to make a larger profit. He had a large number of accomplices and people working for him until he was killed in a gang shootout in 2008. He met Trevor Philips when he was visiting a bar in Sandy Shores. He saw Trevor beat up another guy and recruited him to be the "tough guy" and potential hitman on his team of accomplices to take down the rich credit scammers in the state.
After Martin's death, Trevor showed up to the wake drunk and met Martin's then 22yr old daughter, Kathryn. Kathryn was hesitant to get to know him at first but soon came to understand him and let Trevor become a mentor of sorts. Soon after, she moved to Sandy Shores and worked for Trevor Philip's Enterprises for a period of three years, making pipe bombs and helping smuggle illegal guns over the border to Canada.

Disappearance:

Trevor wanted to complete a large heist eventually after years of "boredom" with running his business. He had not been involved in a large scale robbery since his old running buddy, Michael Townley, died in 2004. No one on his team wanted to do it, but they gave in. The heist went wrong and the team had to split up and remain on the run to avoid being found out. Kathryn shaved her head and tattooed nearly her whole body to avoid being discovered and did not speak to anyone affiliated with Trevor for a period of two years, picking up a normal work from home job and accumulating lots of money through it.

Physical description
Hair color: dyed black (formerly dirty blond)
Hair length: Short
Tattooed: Yes
Eye color: Brown (Or green if she's wearing contacts)

Relationships:

Christian Reynolds

Christian Reynolds is the only real romantic relationship of Kathryn's that is mentioned up until this point in the story

Christian Reynolds is the only real romantic relationship of Kathryn's that is mentioned up until this point in the story. He is a tattoo artist and struggling actor who once lived in Sandy Shores, but his current whereabouts are unknown. He met Kathryn at the Tattoo Shop in Sandy Shores in 2010. Their relationship blossomed quickly and the two confided in each other often about their feelings. Kathryn soon developed a close bond and deep infatuation with him, sometimes avoiding going to work to spend time with him. This relationship went on for only a few short months until Christian revealed that he had actually been participating in an affair with Kathryn, and that his wife, who she had no idea existed, was growing suspicious. He then cut off all contact and moved to an unknown location. This left Kathryn mortally wounded emotionally and caused her to nearly lose her job with Trevor Philips Enterprises after developing a problem with alcohol. She disappeared ten months after the relationship fell apart. It is believed by Trevor that the relationship only lasted three months, but it meant a lot to Kathryn nonetheless.

Education and skills:

Kathryn finished all her education on time and was a model student in her required schooling. She graduated with a bachelor's degree in Liberal or General Education right before her dad's passing. She met Trevor Philips soon after and entered the world of crime.
She knows how to shoot, but is hesitant to and not very good. She is skilled and hand to hand combat, especially in water. She learned all of her skills from Trevor Philips and his accomplices while living in Sandy Shores and working for TPI.
She has a large vocabulary, but is not good at math.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this! I may add to it on occasion and will mention it in chapter notes when I do, but I thought this would just be a fun thing to do for one of my OCs and will hopefully clear up some confusion about Kathryn's history!)