Chapter 26

**Three days later, 4:00 pm**

"You're sure?"

"Oh, a thousand percent. I know that's why she picked him. They could be twins."

"Spitting image, huh?"

"Spitting image, I had to do a triple take to make sure it was a different guy." 

I tiptoed into the foyer before Michael locked eyes with me and waved me into the kitchen. Trevor had shown up about a half hour ago and they both called me down to talk about Trevor's new job. I heard a little of their whisperings out of context on my way down the stairs, but I wasn't going to try to stir the pot. I knew what they were talking about and I wasn't going to light that flame to open myself up. I just wanted to get this job over with, whatever it was. 

"It's about damn time, called ya down here 15 minutes ago." Trevor sneered. 

He was sitting at the island with a laptop typing in a couple things.

"Oh shut the hell up, like you have any concept of time anymore." 

I pulled up a chair at the island and Michael got me a bottle of juice out of the fridge. I took a couple sips and put the cap back on, pushing it away from me. 

"So what the fuck is up, T?" I asked. 

"This is the fuck, my lovely friend. TPI is back in business, The Lost MC is out of business."

"What's that got to do with us?"

"It has everything to do with us, because you're back now, baby."

"Just get on with it, T. What're we doin'?" Michael interjected.

"I heard from my boy Ron that The Lost MC is trying to ship some weapons north of the border. Now, I don't know exactly what kind but that will not fly here. We have to infiltrate their stomping grounds and find out what it is they're planning to ship."

"So we're robbing them?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Exactly," 

Trevor stood up and walked around the other side of the island next to Michael and turned the laptop to face him.

"Now, Lester looked into that guy you picked up from Morningwood the other day and he's been cleared. He does have a criminal record from 1999. Dude robbed a liquor store and did a year in a juvenile center for it but then took over the Pawn shop after his dad, nothing since."

"That was a lucky find, sweetheart." Michael said softly. 

"Have you guys called him yet?" I asked.

"No, have you?"

I shook my head. 

"I figured I should wait until we have a plan and this whole thing is a-go."

Trevor grunted and turned the laptop to Michael before grabbing a beer out of the fridge and popping the top off on the counter. He paced for a moment but eventually settled to leaning on the island next to me. 

"Give him a call when you can, see if you can scope the guy out more, get to know him. Y'know what? Take him to our spot in Vinewood, it's discreet.  Lester didn't say too much."

"What exactly all did Lester say?"

"You call him and he can give you more details than I can." 

I groaned and got up from my chair, making my way back towards upstairs.