FIFTEEN

-Char- POV

It has been a week since she got better and got back to being energetic and playful Engfa.

We were in her aunt Faye' restaurant chilling for the weekend. I don't particularly remember why we ended up rapping but we did. All I remember was that Aunt Faye asked us to sing on stage but Heidi started to drop the beat and the others followed.

"You put the check on you neck wazzup! You put the lip a lil peck uh huh, and you go kiss kiss respect whuzup!"

I rapped while sound checking and Engfa tried her best to give me the best beat.

"Whuuuut!"

The other girls dropped the beat too while I try to freestyle.

"Yo, I really like Phaloand I really wear rabbit bands! Everybody knows cuz they call me MC Hammer Hammer Hammer Hammer Hammer Hammer!"

My love for Phalo is so huge that I even made a rap about it and I regret nothing.

That's all I can come up to and Engfa burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing she have ever heard. I really love that she find everything that I do funny even if I don't try, like, seriously maybe she will laugh even if I just dropped a bean or something.

We just had so much fun while entertaining everyone. They applaud and it made us so proud of ourselves that we all think that we can already form a thug girlgroup and that would be so amazing.

"Charlotte!"

We stopped on our tracks when a familiar voice called my name.

"Harry? I thought you came back to London?"

"Well, surprise, I'm back."

"How did you find us, are you some kind of a psychic now or something?"

Heidi asked.

"No but I got super eyes, I was just passing by and I saw your car."

I looked at Engfa to check on her. I remember I asked her not to tell Seng about us and I know she's so uncomfortable with his presence.

-------------

-Engfa- POV

There he was again. That boy who told me Char would never fall in love with someone like me. Well, duh, she did. I really badly wanted to rub it on his face but unfortunately this is not the perfect time.

"Hey, so there's a party on my friends' house later."

"You have friends here?"

"Yes Heidi, my friends from highschool."

I rolled my eyes and pretend I was busy with my phone.

"So do you guys wanna come?"

The girls looked at each other.

"That would be fun, we haven't partied in a while anyway."

Tina said.

"Are your friends as cute as you? If they are, we're down."

Chompu laughed too hard and high fived with Heidi.

"Yass Heidi, amen!"

"Pretty much girls, don't worry they're even hotter."

Everyone laughed and agreed to come.

I looked at Charlotte who was sitting next to me.

"Guys, I thought we're having barbecue tonight?"