help for kang?!

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being ringing effortlessly the phone has been picked up by the owner.

"Hello" the owner spoke.

"Hey, minjae this is Alpha kang from kang pack. I hope atleast you have heard about me.. " Kang beemed from the other line.

"Ah.. Yes alpha of course i have heard a lot about you" replied minjae.

Kang grinned from the opposite line. Meanwhile minjae wondered why this wicked man has called him right now as if he is some sort of angel..

"Hope you heard something good " Kang joked.
minjae responded with a chuckle..

" So, may I know what honourable thing I have done to get a call from the Alpha itself " minjae wondered

"So, I want a help from you jaemin. But I want you to meet me in person. This is not something that can be discussed over a phone call.. "
Kang said more like order..

minjae hummed in response...

Meanwhile at jeon mansion...

After a week jungkook suggested to get married with jimin on the full moon day. The day When the mood goddess will show up.. And no one had an objection because there was actually nothing to object...

So the day will be in couple of weeks...

The whole kingdom were preparing for both the event not knowing what is coming..

____________________________________________________

Important note

So that's it for today lovelies.. ❤🫂✨

I have a good news . That is I'm going to give you more updates . I'm not gonna update one chapter at one but more than that may be more than one in a day..
As I'm rushing to finish this book..

As it has been already months. So I'm going to get this done by hook or crook..

And the chaps would be short and sweet no lagging..

So, that's it lovelies... ❤🫂🫶🫰

Love you all.. ❤️‍🔥