where is the king

Early in the morning

Every one where rushing here and there the kingdom was litup people's where decorating themselves and their and whatever they had.

It's the biggest day in their kingdom. It was their prince's marriage.

At Jeon mansion,

Everyone where busy looking after different things and even luna was looking over overall stuffs. Just like whole checking.

Everyone was busy to notice Mr. Jean's presence they thought he must be busy with something else like them.

Meanwhile at jikook mansion,

Jungkook was looking at jimin while jimin was sleeping like some sleeping beauty.

Mhm..
Jimin muffled while trying to wake from his long nap.

He fell asleep after crying for straight 3 hours after knowing the truth.

Kookie
He called out his kookie already missing him.

Yea, baby!! I'm right here.
Jungkook pulled him closer by hugging.

Jimin snuggled closer to him.

Do you alright darling?!
Kook asked him because of his sudden Clingyness he is not complaining though but jimin doesn't do that, it was always Jungkook who clings more.

Mm.. I fine kookie
He said while sniffing kooks neck.

What happened baby.
Jungkook Concernedly asked him.

I'm just afraid kookie.
Jimin sniffed again. But this time, jungkook felt something wet.

Aigoo, my baby bundle is crying again. Don't do baby I Will cry too, you want your kookie to cry.

Jungkook said cupping his cute flustered full cheeks in hands.

I'm sorry. Don't, don't cry. I've stopped crying ok. I'm wipping my tears away.

Jimin cute mumbled few more sorrys.

You know what babe, you are dangerous to me. Your cuteness overloaded. It's unhealthy for me.

Jungkook cooed at the younger.

You're whipped Jeon.

Always, only for you.

Jimin long lastly forgot bout his fear.

Let's get ready my cream bun, it's wedding today.

At the noon,

The wedding is about to happen

The stages were all set people's started arriving. Everyone was coming. They'll be starting the ceremony by evening.

Jikook will marrying in the presence of moon goddess.

"Where is the king"

Every one just noticed his absence.

Jimin and kook were standing there. Jungkook is not ready to leave jimin.

Clouds turned black.

Strong breeze .

Sudden lightening.

There appeared minjae said king Jeon.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Comment your thoughts.

I love you❤

And take care. 🥰❤