EPILOGUE

for the greatest experience, listen to You Are In Love by Taylor Swift, preferably a piano version!

This is the one I listened to while writing the chapter

https://youtu.be/I00OargyiDU?si=UjBqxepNfgBmleRM

be/I00OargyiDU?si=UjBqxepNfgBmleRM

14th august 2027, italy

          ELLA COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HER LIFE LOOKED LIKE NOW. Five years ago she was living in Italy, alone, and a failure. Today, she was living in Italy, with her fiancé, their three kids, and a fourth baby on the way, as a successful bakery owner.

"Antonella, the first time you showed me this place I asked you if you were trying to seduce me - you were," Max joked, "I can't believe how far we have come since then, and even after everything this is still my favourite place in the world." Max spoke gently, looking at Ella as if she was his entire world.

"This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend,"

Standing here with her, his arms wrapped around her he didn't think life could get more perfect. As the sun set, Max kissed her cheek from behind. "Gorgeous," he said softly.

"Max?" She turned to face him, her back leaning against the side of the gazebo. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Ella's face lit up immediately. "Of course!" She said enthusiastically, kissing him immediately. "Why did it take you so long?" She joked, Max rolled his eyes at her and gave her another kiss.

"This is where you told me you were pregnant."

She took a deep breath and sat down on the wooden floor of the gazebo, Max joined her and took her hand, kissing it gently. "Are you okay, gorgeous? Somethings been off lately."

"Promise you won't freak out?" She asked, her eyes wide with fear. Max promised immediately, and refused to let go of her hand. "Okay so you remember a few weeks ago, Millie was staying with your mother, and we decided to go to Paris for a weekend, and we had a really nice hotel, and lots of wine and..."