Ch.9

Hey lovelies!

First I'd like to say thank you all SO MUCH for the 700+ reads! Ah! Doesn't seem like much I know, but I really didn't think it would get this much. Thank you!

-Larry Styler

-Liall Hoker? LOL

Love you xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP-

Soon enough I arrived at the radio station. I stood in front of the door, then let out a big sigh.

"Here goes nothing."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Devy's POV)

I opened the door, and went to the girl at the front desk.

"Excuse me? Ma'am? Im here with One Direction.." I awkwardly state.

The girl looks up, annoyed. She was caked with makeup.foundation, red lipstick, blue eyeshadow.

"Ha, yeah right. Please leave." She looks back down at her paper work.

I sigh, I guess I'll just wait here. I sat down on one of the chairs and waited. I started getting bored and impatient, and hungry... I looked around the office to find lots of posters of celebrities and business stuff. I got up and went up to the lady again.

"Excuse me? When is One Directions radio interview over?"

She looked up and now she looked mad.

"Little girl, please leave. It's none of your business! Plus, this interview was private and not shared. How do you even know about it?"

I rolled my eyes at her and opened my mouth to speak, but soon a guy- i think Louis?-came and spoke.

"Excuse meeeeee where's the restroom??!" Louis shouts.

I turn around to face him and Louis smiles widely at me.

"Hey! You're that famous Lovely that Harry and Niall keep talking about!! Mind knowing where the Lou is?" Louis giggled.

I turned to the girl at the desk and gave her an evil smirk.

"Oh.. Uh the bathrooms to the right.." She awkwardly said.

Louis quickly went to the bathroom, and quickly came out.

He came out smiling, then went up to me.

"Last time I saw you, it was at rehearsals! Wanna come up? I'm sure they won't mind!"

I nodded my head without hesitation, and followed Louis upstairs.

I looked back at the girl and evilly winked at her.

-as we went upstairs I see the interviewer talking to the other 4 boys, whose backs were facing mine and Louis'.

So, Harry! Got any girls on your mind lately??" The interviewer annoyingly asked. I rolled my eyes, and Louis must've noticed because he nudged me.

"Don't worry Love, I'm sure Harry likes you."

Harry likes Lovely? Not a surprise. She'd always get the guys, even when we were only 11 and in school.She just never noticed. And everyone liked her, because I was the angry and scary one. Ha.