Ch.3

Hey lovelies! So I didn't go to school today(: ill try to make it long! Please vote&comment what you think and some suggestions to make this story better!

Btw- There's gonna be quite some Niall in this story but don't worry Harry Girls Harry will be in it a lot as well (: thank you all! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lovely's POV)

I woke up with a headache. Wait.. What? I'm waking up again?! I got up and dug under my pillow for my phone.

"5pm... What the hell ?"

It was a dream.

Why the hell would I dream about Ellie? And contacts? That's sorta out of the blue...

I kinda just sat there for a while, thinking about that dream. It seemed so real though...

Let's check her pillows then?

I went over to Ellie's bed and checked her first pillow.

So there is money here... What?!

I got the second pillow and I-

"Lovely what are you doing with my pillows?!"

Shit.

"Uh.. PILLOW FIGHT!"

I threw the second pillow first, which I tell you was pretty heavy. There was something in there...

"LOVELY! Not that pillow please. It's heavy."

"What's in there..?"

"Oh nothing really..." If there's blue contacts in there I'm gonna freak out. Was that really a dream or..?

"Ellie. Please just tell me! I won't get mad or anything." Yes I would.

"Alright, I've been uh... Selling contacts and stuff. Here"

She took out contacts out of the pillow, but instead of blue they were green. Like Harry's eyes. Contacts aren't heavy though... There's something else in there.

"Uh... Okay? But why? You're pretty rich you know."

"I just had a lot of them. I used to wear colored contacts when I was like 13.. But I don't wanna just throw it away so..."

Okay now it's getting awkward. It's never awkward between us...

"Is there something else in there? Contacts aren't that heavy."

"Oh shoot 5:30, lets get ready now! Lets put this all behind and just enjoy the concert."

She ran to the bathroom with the pillow then locked it.

How will I get ready if she's in there? That was weird..

(Ellie's POV)

"Oh shoot, 5:30,lets get ready now! Lets put this all behind and just enjoy the concert."

I ran to the bathroom with the pillow then locked it, so confused.

How the hell did she know about the pillows? Shit, if she dug in deeper in this pillow..

Good thing she didn't. I feel terrible.

I set up Lovely's phone 2 hours advanced. Where we live, the sun sets around 4 or so. Just in case she found out what I was doing, I could knock her out, set her time back to normal and make her think its a dream when she wakes up. Pretty smart though right? It's confusing but I was taught well.

I sat in the bathroom for about 5 minutes, then took a shower. I chuckled at the thought that Lovely really thinks I'm the kindest person ever. I wonder how much it'll break her when she finds out why I'm doing this..