Ch.23

Oh my gosh I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in almost a week! I thought I had time but I've actually had to prepare for choir performances ALL week, I'm so sorry loves :(

It Literally makes me smile reading your comments and messages, even if its only 5 people! I wanna thank you all.. Really <3

The romance doesn't last long... (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lovely's POV)

"Get dressed now! We have a busy day ahead of us!" Louis says through the door- more like yells.

"Wait I have no clothes!!" I yell back. The door slams open and Liam gives me a duffle bag, smiling.

"We got it covered! If the sizes are wrong don't blame us, it's Eleanor's clothes and it just so happens Lou has her clothes.." Liam smirks at Louis making him blush.

"Shut up! She left it with me and I thought I should bring it in case, okay?" Liam opened his mouth to say something, but I stopped him.

"How's Eleanor?!" Liam frowns at me making me laugh.

"She's great! Niall has to keep this waist brace thing for a week, and Eleanor has crutches for maybe 2 weeks more, but overall she's fine!" Niall tells me.

"Okay guys... If you don't mind I'm gonna shower now." The boys just nod but don't move an inch.

"You guys, get out!" I chuckle. They all quickly left, and Harry kisses the top of my forehead before leaving the room.

Isn't is amazing how just 2 days ago I wanted to die? I'm so glad that the boys are here.. They make me feel so happy. And I can't thank them enough.

I enter the bathroom, stripping out of the hospital gown and my dirty ass clothes. I haven't changed in like years! Or feels like it.. I went in the shower, the hot water soothing my back as I wash myself. It felt extremely good. I don't know if I locked the door to the bathroom... Eh, doesn't matter right?

I moved onto conditioner when I hear a sound outside my room. Shit.

"Hello!" I yell. I wash the conditioner off my hair quickly and turn off the shower. Stepping out, I wrap a towel around my body and peek outside.

"Hello?" I opened the door completely and I screeched.

"AAAAHHHH! NIALL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I scream, clutching the towel tighter.

"What?! Uh s-sorry! I..." Niall jumps at my reaction, but slowly starts eyeing me up and down.. It was really awkward.

"Niall.. Why are you here? You scared the crap out of me." I frown. Niall looked up and seemed to have no words, so he pointed to the cake.

"The uh.. Cake." Niall says nervously. Why is he nervous?

Oh yeah maybe because I'm naked under this..

"Okay.. Just get it and wait for me with the rest of the boys okay?" Without giving him a chance to reply, I close the bathroom door and lock it.

That was really weird.

-------

"All Buckled and ready?!" Liam asks. We were now in the car, going who knows where.

"Where are we going!!" I yell. I like surprises but I can't help it!

"Don't put your panties in a twist now!" Louis says. Silence followed and all of us looked at Louis awkwardly, and we all burst out laughing.

"Don't say that Louis.. Just don't.." I barely said. Lou frowns and looks out the window, ignoring us. Liam was driving, while I was in the middle of Zayn and Harry, Niall and Louis in the back.