Ch.15

Hey guys :) so I made a new story! It's called "Trapped in Paradise" I'm so excited about it, please read it! It does involve One Direction, its not a fanfic though :p Thanks<3

This story might end around 20 something chapters :( I'm gonna miss writing this!

SO SO SORRY for not updating! I can't promise update days anymore, since I have the CST's (California Standard Testing)

I will try to update this week!

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lovely's POV)

Who's Harry?

I can't remember anyone, unless I see their faces. And it's upsetting.. Did I love someone named "Harry"? I feel the airplane lower, probably landing now.

The girl who was with me in the plane just starred straight at me. I looked away, obviously not in the mood to talk.

I laid down on the cold floor of the plane, closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.

---

Slap.

I instantly woke up looking everywhere and panicking.

"AHH! WHERE- WHERE AM I?!"

Slap.

I kept my head down, crying once again. What did I ever do to deserve this crap?

"Good morning sweetie." My eyes widened and I tried backing away, but I realized just then I was in a damn chair, strapped up.

"What do you want." I say blankly.

The man chuckled, and pushed my head up so I could look at him. He bent down so we were facing each other, our faces literally 5 inches apart.

"Now now, love. We don't talk to our family like that now do we?"

At the mention of us being 'family' I struggled through the straps, and yelled insanely.

No,

No

No..

NO!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"

The man glared at me and held up a camera.

"Well first you do what I say.. Or I kill you." With his other hand, he grabbed a gun out of his shirt pocket.

Gulp.

I felt myself tense up, deciding not to talk anymore..

"What do I do."

"Well, I'm gonna unstrap you. And you can't escape, we have security everywhere. Plus, you're in Hawaii. You wouldn't have ANY idea where to go." The man chuckled as he approached me. He untied my ankles and hands, and I stood up, getting dizzy.

"O..okay. Fine. What now.." From the corner of my eye I see an exit door. No shit I'm gonna try to escape.

But it looks like he read my mind.

"Oh. And Hun. If you even LOOK at that exit door, remember I have a gun."

He held the gun towards me, and I sighed.

I can't escape.

"Now. I will press record.. And you're going to look happy. Smile and shit; and say you're on vacation. With your dad."

"You're not my dad." I snapped at him.

He glared at me, then chuckled.

"How little you know." Before I could respond, he pressed the record button making the red light turn on. I turned on a smile.. The fakest I could.

"Hey! Uhm.. So.. Uh sorry to leave unnoticed.. I'm uh. I'm on vacation with.. Family. I'm having super fun.." I say awkwardly. I pulled a wide, fake smile and the camera turned off.

That was.. Quick?

"That'll do. Thanks." He grabbed my and strapped me up on the chair again, tightly. The man dropped the gun on the floor and started to walk away. Hell no he isn't going without answering my questions.

"HEY! COME BACK!" He turned around with an evil grin on his face. Ew.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Don't call me that. You need to answer my questions." I say with as much confidence as possible. He laughed, and gestured me to ask my question.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Your family, of course."

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY!" I yelled, looking down. Who does-

He slapped my face and picked my chin up so my face was close to his.

"Look.Closely."

I didn't dare look in his eyes. I looked at his hair.. Nose.. Ears.. I was scared as shit.

"Look in my eyes, Lovely."

I sighed and looked in his eyes.

Shit.

My eyes widened and I quickly pulled away from him. I looked down, shaking furiously.

It was my dad.

"W-why would you d-do t-this..." I said still shaking, crying.

"Because I have to Hun." He picked up the gun and put it back in his pocket.

He began to walk away, but he turned around first.

"One more thing. My sister's name was Tricia Parker. She got married, and now her name is.. Tricia Malik."

With that the man- my "father" threw a picture at me and swiftly left me in a mysterious room.

Tricia Malik? Why does that sound so familiar?

I picked up the picture, and there were 4 boys on it, one was obviously cut out.

The blonde one, Niall. Brown hair and brown eyes, Liam. The brown haired one with Blue eyes, Louis. The guy who was cut out seemed to have brownish, curly hair? I don't know. Then there was Zayn.

Then it clicked.

Holy shit.

Zayn Malik's my fucking cousin?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies!

I'm sososo sorry this is so short! I'll work on the next chapter today, since Im not at school!

Yes I know I made up some stuff. Go along with it? :)

Again, please check out my new story "Trapped in Paradise"!

Love you all and thank you <3