Ch.2

Hey lovelies! So today was a pretty bad day for me, but I am really in the mood to write.:) please vote and comment your thought on this! It truly means a lot (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(NIALL'S POV)

-last night-

3:30am. Wow, I am still up. That Lovely girl .. She's so cute. I was on her twitter after she tweeted me- us, and she just seemed so cute. I hope I could spot her in the concert, even though there'll be thousands of girls.

I hope she wears that hat.

I looked through her photos to see a picture of her caught off guard laughing. It was cute, so I retweeted it.

Me like her? Pssh, nah... Well she's a Harry girl. Like a lot of other girls..

I mean its true, Harry is one handsome guy. But sometimes I feel unnoticed in the band.. Is it cause I'm Irish?

There was something about Lovely.. I couldn't really pinpoint. She seemed different.

No I don't like her, I don't even know her.. She's just really cute that's all.

I set my phone down, and began to fall asleep thinking about food... And Lovely.

(Ellie's POV)

I feel the sun shining on my eyes, I can even feel the heat. What a lovely way to wake up. 9:34am, and lovely's still asleep, damn.

I get up out of my cozy bed and tip toe over lovely to go to the bathroom. Shower, brush my teeth with my special One direction tooth brush and change into some shorts and a plain tanktop. I hope Lovely stays asleep, cause I'm going out to pickup something..

I secretly went behind lovely's back and got backstage tickets. Her parents are picking her up after the concert, i wont stick around with her after its over. And I need to meet Harry.

If I have to chose between Harry and Lovely, in sorry I'd have to say Harry. I do think I'm pretty enough and I know everything about him, I'd rather lose a friend then lose my husband. Yeah, I seem selfish, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. I want Harry more then anything and anyone. I love him so-

RING

RING

RING

My phone began to ring, snapping me out of my train of thought. I quickly pick it up, not wanting to wake Lovely. Unknown number, this better not be a Waste of my time.

"Hello?"

"Is this uh, Ellie Bridge?"

I was quite startled to hear a man's voice, actually quite scared.

"Who is this??"

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name's ..."

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Shit. Lovely's awake.

(Lovely's POV)

"Who is this??"

Ellie said that so loud, I started to wake up.

"Mmmmmm..."

Before I could even open my eyes I heard the door shut and no Ellie. That was odd... Where could she go on the day of the one direction concert?

I got up, planning on following Ellie, but I see a note on her bed.

" To Lovely

Hey! So as you see I am not in the room. I left to handle something with my Aunt Grace, just checking in the hospital and visit her. I'll be back at 3, sorry for the late notice! xxHxx "