Ch.12

Hey lovelies :)

Is it just me, or is there something wrong with wattpad? It says I've only got 2 reads on the last chapter! :(

Please tell me it's wattpad not the readers :o trying to get 900 reads, help me get there! :)

This chapter will be focused on the accident, so it will be El' and Devy's POVS!

It's just a filler of what happened the day of the accident. (:

*IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF CHAPTER, PLEASE READ!*

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eleanor's POV)

*Earlier in the day*

I entered Starbucks happily, I haven't had some for like 4 days!

Yes, I have an addiction. I can't help it!

As I entered, I was glad to see not many people there. I took pictures with some people in there, and then went to the counter to see a new employee.

"Hello! What would you like?" The girl- who looked around 16? - smiled at me. She had an American accent which made me wonder.

"I'll just get a caramel mocha fràppe, with two blue berry muffins please!"

"It'll be ready in a few minutes!" I paid and thanked her, then sat down on the couch and went on my phone. I haven't talked to Lovely in a while, I miss her a lot. She hasn't been answering her phone lately, so I think I'll go over to her flat and check on her.

I received a bunch of texts, but I clicked the one from Louis first.

Babe<3: Hey Babe! Can't wait to see you today :) call me when you're here!

I smiled at the text and replied with a simple 'alright babe :)' and pressed send.

I've been busy with modeling lately, so it's nice to finally have some time with them.

"Hey miss! Your order's ready!" I went over and got my food and drink, and sat back down.

It was really good.

I was going to leave, but I wanted to talk to the cashier for some reason.

"Hey, uh what's your name?" I smiled.

"Hi! My name's Brenda Bridge, and if you're wondering I'm from America!" She gave me a smile before moving on.

".. My parents and I moved from here to America when I was 10. Eventually, my accent went away. I wanted to come here to study, since I just love London!"

I smiled at her, she seemed like a really nice girl.

"Wow! I love America! Haha, oh and my names Eleanor Calder. I-"

A buzz interrupted me, I mouthed a 'sorry' and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Go away."

"E- excuse me..?" I gestured to Brenda that I'll be outside, so I exited and the person started talking.

"Hm, you look lovely today. It's too bad that your pretty face will be ruined. Sucks for your job, huh?"

I began to panic, and it quickly turned into anger.

"Look, I don't give a fxck WHO you are! You better leave me alone, because I know damn well I can whoop your ass!" I said confidently, even though in the inside I was scared.