Ch.10

Hey lovelies :) spring break is almost over sadly :(

-thank you to everyone who's been reading! It really does mean a lot :)

-more Romance? Or more Intense? :)

Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lovely's POV)

The whole car ride to the police station was silent. Well, physically it was.

Every single thought in my head started screaming into my ear, thinking about One Direction, Ellie, my parents.

I had no idea what to feel besides pain. Pain and Anger. I couldn't help it..

I've always been a good girl in school. Quite. Straight A's. teachers pet as well.

And now I'm getting arrested?

My heart was beating unevenly, my ears and cheeks turning red. Nervous. I'm scared.

And no one can save me.

The car came to a stop, and the police man opened my door and pushed me out of the car.

As I entered the Police Station I got multiple glares, some confused looks as to why an innocent looking girl was here. Ha.

The police man placed me in a cell, I think it's like a waiting cell?

I was pushed hard inside, causing me to fall on the cement ground.

"Can you be careful next time?!" I snapped at the officer. He gave me a nasty look, then left.

What the hell do I do now? I sat down on what was suppose to be a bed, but it was way too cold and hard.

I observed the room, and it was gross.

There was a silver toilet on the side with a dirty mirror hanging above it. Which had NO privacy at ALL. The mirror was scratched with names and dates and several "help me"s. I took a deep breathe in, letting everything that's happened in the past week sink in.

I dug my face in my hands, can I just die? I am so serious. I have never in my whole life done ANYTHING against the law, besides illegally downloading music. Hey a lot of people do that though.

How will I get a job? Everyone will know that I went to jail. For no damn reason.

It wasn't me, it was Devy. Everyone thinks she's still dead, but how much I wish I could prove to the officers she still is. I still haven't seen her though. Maybe this is all a dream.

I'll wake up in Ellie's room, laughing and joking around about this dream.

Nope. Not even close.

With my face still in my hands, I hear the fidgeting of keys, and the cell unlock.

"Lovely Parker please follow me."

I sighed, got up and followed him. The man cuffed me again, causing me to sigh again.

I went through the hallways, and into an empty room with a table, 2 chairs, and a big mirror.

I've seen enough movies, I know what's going on. They're gonna pester me with questions. Ugh.

I was uncuffed and then I sat down on the chair. As I waited for whoever the heck was coming to ask me stuff, I played with my hair, and started thinking.

Last night in Harry's arms.. The kiss. My first kiss. At this point it seemed too good to be true.

I'm so stupid. I can't 'love' THE Harry Styles.