Ch.24

The 1D movie trailer makes me want to curl up in a ball until August

I got my twitter back btw! Please follow me :) @Loveee_lyy

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END! PLEASE PLEASE READ. I LOVE YOU :)

.

.

.

(Harry's POV)

My mind was racing with millions of questions. Is she really gonna jump? No.. She can't. I was scared, but I was pretty certain she wouldn't jump. I'm sure.

I don't know how long I was standing in the bathroom, I was too lost in my own thoughts. Then I feel my phone vibrate again, causing me to jump a little. I clicked on the message quickly, not caring to see who sent it.

It was the same blocked number.

"There's nothing you can do about it. Devy's gonna jump. Poor, poor Lovely. What a wonderful birthday surprise isn't it?"

I stare at the message, dumbfounded.

No, there has to be something. She CAN'T die, it's her birthday! Sh-

"Harry?" I turn around at the sudden sound of Liam's voice, he was soaked probably from swimming.

"Uh, yeah.. I was just. Uh.."

"Is it something on your phone?" Liam frowns coming closer.

"NO! I mean uh... I took a shit." I said awkwardly, slapping myself mentally.

Liam laughs. "Gross. Come out now! You're missing the fun!" I nod and follow Liam out to the beach. I can clearly see that the beach was empty, and security guards are guarding us.

I put on a smile and took off my shirt. I quickly jumped into the water, the cold water feeling extremely nice in this hot weather. I look at the boys and they're all swimming too. Lovely was smiling and laughing a lot, and it just made my heart ache even more. Do I tell her about Devy? Gosh, why did it have to be me to find out?!

.

.

.

.

.

(Lovely's POV)

It was amazing. I haven't gone swimming in years, and this was the perfect place. There was no one else, just us. The boys kept making me laugh, my mouth and stomach hurt so bad.

Harry seemed a bit distant though. I have no idea why, maybe it's just me. Yeah, I think it's just me. He still laughed and smiled, and as always I got the butterflies.. But the sparkle in his eye.. It seemed like it wasn't there. I don't know..

After about 3 hours of swimming and playing in the sand, we decided to dry off and head to dinner. It was only 4pm, so we had a lot of time. I got the bag of Eleanor's clothes that Louis gave me and went inside the girl's bathroom.

I couldn't stop smiling.

I was so happy, so strong. I felt like nothing could break me. I know I've thought this a lot, but it's a huge accomplishment. I nearly killed myself, I can't believe I thought I had no hope. I've been through a lot, and I'm glad I'm over it.

I'm sure the next time there's bad news, I can handle it.

I smiled as I entered the shower and stripped off my clothes, letting the warm water soak my body.

Plus I'm 19... Wow.

.

.

.