Ch.17

Hey lovelies!

I'm so so so sorry for not updating and for sucky chappys!

I tried to make this long :)

I promise the story gets better from here! Romance showing up too!

-I decided to write more in Lovely's and Harry's POV. :)

I'm still doing the CST's, the end of the year testing! After its over, I'll start to update regularly like I used to :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Lovely's POV)

I'm getting my ass out of here.

I go over to my mattress and put the box on it.

'I think I'll wait for a few minutes,' I thought, 'since Dave literally just left 5 minutes ago.'

I sat on my mattress, fiddling with the box.

Woah. I'm Zayn Malik's cousin. I forgot, but he has this job? That makes him famous, something like that. When I get out of here, I'm looking for Zayn. Since, he is the only family I remember.

I run my fingers through my tangled black hair, making a face trying to pull through.

My hair is literally a mess. There's tangles I'll have to cut, and my hair's Almost past my butt. Woah.

I look through the tools, and I found scissors. YES!

I looked around the room for some reflection, and I found a dusted mirror on the back of the toilet. I didn't see that there before..Weird huh?

I looked at my reflection and nearly jumped. Do I really look like this?! I swear my eyebags are straight up black, scars ALL over my face. There was a big bump on my head, making my forehead look big.

I let out a big sigh, and cut my hair.

I'm no barber, but for an unstable girl who's lost her memory and has been kidnapped for a week getting brutally abused, I did a damn good job.

I don't know how, but my hair was a U shape and it wasn't that long anymore, it was just above my belly button.

I was pretty satisfied, but I was so. Skinny.

I lifted up my shirt, and I could see my bones. I went over to the box and ate 3 packs of fruit snacks.

"Te-stttiiinnggg" I say, trying out my voice.

"Do-Re-Me-Fa-" I couldn't go any further, my voice hurt. I guess I needed to recover, so I stopped.

I went back to the mirror, trying to find more scars. I know I have some on my back...

If I could just get this mirror off..

I easily took the mirror off and a piece of paper fell from the back of it.

What the..

I quickly grabbed the piece of paper and opened it.

If you're reading this, then good. You got this far. I supplied the box, I got as much as possible. Dave thinks I'm on his side. I was suppose to torture you.. But of course I won't do that. I'll be coming 20 minutes after Dave leaves. I'm saving you, Lovely. See you.