Ch.6

Hey lovelies! So I know 148 reads isn't a lot.. But it is to me!! Thank you so much guys :)

THIS WILL BE A LONG ONE. :) (I do this from my iPod btw, so it's pretty long on here hehe)

-Im sorry if there isn't any romance yet, Im getting to it!

I'll try my best to make it better guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-NEXT DAY-

(Niall's POV)

"Grrrrraaaaahhhgggg" I moan as I open one of my eyes. It must be early, because its still a little dark outside.

I stayed lying down on my bed, thinking about, you guessed it. Lovely. Why was she doing that yesterday? So weird...

I sat up, and looked around. I shared a room with Zayn and Harry while Liam and Louis were in the other.

"Lovely? Are you there?" I whisper, as loud as I could. Does that make sense?

*FLASHBACK*

-LAST NIGHT, AFTER REHEARSALS-

(Niall's POV)

"That was a close call. Management almost saw you."

We entered the elevator, and it was just me, Lovely, and Harry. The rest of the boys are already in their rooms.

Awkward silence...

DING

We quickly get out the elevator, Lovely slowly walking behind us. I get out the key to our room and unlock it. Zayn is in the bathroom, so we let lovely come in.

"Harry, can you uh tell Zayn about this whole situation?" I whisper into Harry's ear.

He nodded and went over to Zayn. There were only three beds, so someone had to sleep on the floor.

"So, I'll sleep on the flo-"

"No. I will. I'm used to it anyways." She snapped, leaving me very, very confused.

"Are you sure? I'm totally fine with sleeping on the floor."

"I'm fine. Why are you helping me anyways? I don't even know you guys."

Lovely glares at me, but in her eyes I see pain.

Why is she doing this? Maybe she lost her memory from the hospital orr?

"Lovely, it's been a long day. Lets just rest now. Please." I say tiredly.

She inspected me up and down, then looked around the room. Her angered expression disappeared and she looked around in fascination.

"T-this room is.. It's so fancy. How could you afford this?!" She quickly went over to the kitchen, and studied the tables and such... Okay I need sleep.

"Uh, I'm gonna sleep now. Here's some blankets and pillows. Sleep safe."

She ignored me, and I let out a sigh. Harry came out with a shocked Zayn, who went over to Lovely.

"Hey, um. I'm Zayn."

Ignored.

"Mate it's no use. We should just get sleep, really."

They both nodded, and soon enough I fell asleep.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

She wasn't in the room.

Was that really a dream?

I quietly call Lovely once more, a little louder. Nothing. I checked the floor, where she slept. No blankets or pillows.