Moan 🍋

A/N: I want to quickly thank everyone who has been reading this story. I feel so happy to see you add this to your reading lists and vote for it! It means the WORLD to me :)

NSFW - Enjoy!

YOUR POV

You had been spending the last couple of hours sitting by the bonfire with Levi, as both of you sipped on the red wine he had brought, straight out of the bottle. You could tell this wasn't his usual scene - he wasn't fond of alcohol to begin with, but he still wanted to do something special for you, and that meant a lot.

'Does it gross you out? Sharing the bottle with me?', you asked jokingly as you drank more.

'A bit, yes - you're quite disgusting, you know', Levi let out in a monotone voice, as he grazed both of his hands over the bonfire, trying to warm himself. He then looked over at you, his lips tightly pressed and his eyebrows slightly raised. He looked smug and effortlessly seductive as the flames reflected onto his skin.

'I knew it. Knew you hated me', you rolled your eyes as you looked away.

The night was extremely cold, and after almost finishing the entire bottle, you decided it was time to enter the tent.

-----------

Once you got inside, you could observe how Levi had set up a similar scene to the one you both shared the previous night: there were pillows and blankets decorated all over the floor, surrounded by deliciously smelling candles.

You then noticed the tent was quite warm somehow, so you decided to take off your coat as you sat on the blankets. Levi took off his jacket as well, revealing his uniform shirt. It fitted him perfectly, you thought to yourself as you continued to admire his body. He then slowly approached you, sitting across you on the ground.

Levi had an odd look in his eyes, something you had never noticed before that night. You could feel your cheeks flush, as they would always do when you drank a bit too much.

'Levi... are you drunk?', you chuckled lowly as you said this, feeling the warmth of your own face completely invade you. He rolled his eyes as you said this, then glared at you with a click of his tongue.

'Of course not', he frowned as he said this, as if trying his hardest to remain serious. But to no avail - you noticed he was inebriated and found it oddly adorable.

To you, Levi would always be in complete control of every situation, every circumstance. Seeing him like this made him even more human somehow. You shook your head playfully as you bit your lips.

Soon enough, you found yourself talking about many things with Levi. You were laying on the ground with your back placed against the blankets and he followed, placing his arm behind his head as he listened to you talk about everything and nothing.

You noticed he would smile to himself whenever you would mumble or slur your words.

'I don't really like wine that much, booze gives me headaches', you sighed, your gaze locked on the ceiling, as did Levi's. You then continued.

'I think people drink to feel more confident in themselves', it somehow felt good to speak to him without looking into his eyes. As much as you felt comfortable and safe around him, his presence still made you nervous.