The Tattoo

My flight leaves at 7, it's currently 4 and there is no way I'm going back to sleep. I start to pack my suitcase, it's the middle of summer and I'm heading to Orlando and then Nashville so I pack shorts, t-shirts, and a few bathing suits just in case. I go and pack up all my toiletries and makeup, and I throw in a couple extra pairs of shoes so I have options.

It's around 5 o'clock now so I order my Uber. It comes quickly and I hop in the back, the airport is only about 15 minutes from my apartment so I get there quickly. I tip the Uber and head inside, going through security, baggage, and eventually making it to my terminal. I have around an hour before my flight leaves so I quickly find a coffee shop. God I need coffee. I get my usual, a iced expresso with almond milk and a shot of salted carmel surup, and I go sit town at my terminal, my headphones in.

After a while the plane starts to board, I get on and settle in my seat. It's a short flight to Orlando, but I won't be there very long before my flight to Nashville. The plane ride goes quickly and once we land I go to order another Uber to take me to the WWE Performance Center for somemore instructions on this job. The Uber takes me there quickly and I walk in. The building is beautiful, the rings, the gigantic gym, the offices, it's all surreal.

I head to the main office, I go to meet Michael and Paul, aka Triple H and Shawn Michaels, they are supossed to give me more details on the job and flight details as I will be traveling with some of the executives and talent on their way to Raw. I walk in the office and greet them both. "Hello, I'm Iris Jones, I'm the stunt coach."

"Oh, yes, Hello Iris" Triple H offers me his hand. "My name is Paul Levesque, but you can just call me Hunter, everyone does around here."

I shake his hand and then offer it to the other man, Shawn Michaels, "Hello."

He offers me his hand as well, shaking mine. "Hi, my name is Michael Hickenbottom, but you can call me Shawn."

"It's amazing to meet you both, I grew up watching y'all."

They both thank me and start to give me details on the job, what I'm doing, and flight details for later tonight. After a while our meeting is over and there is only about an hour and a half until my next flight to Nashville. I leave the center and Uber to the airport.

I quickly go through the same process again and get some food before sitting in the terminal to wait. I look around and see some familiar faces, I realize that they are some of the talent that are headed to Nashville as well on this flight. I kind of ignore everything around me and eventually we all get on the plane, I have the window seat and am the first in my row to sit down so I manage to get comfortable before the people beside me board.

I notice a girl approach, she's fairly built, I can tell even under the jumper she's wearing. She has short black hair and I can see some tattoos, but there's not much else I can tell about her as she has a hat and sunglasses on. I ignore her as I dig through my bag to find my book so I can read on the flight. I can see her out the corner of my eye as she puts her carry on in the upper cabinet. Her jumper lifts up a little as she reaches up, revealing her hip bone and right next to it, a little tattoo of a knife with a rose. The same tattoo I have by my hip bone. The matching tattoo I have with Demi.