Special Chapter

Special Chapter: SEBASTIAN's POV (College party at Elk house)

"I don't know if I am going to the party, bro." I answered Ken's question from the other line.

[How so? The Sebastian Gray is not going to parties anymore?]

"I'll just call you back if I'm going. But, I can't promise you," I went out of my room and went downstairs going to my car to get something.

[Okay, bro.]

The call ended.

As I went outside going towards my car, I saw Iris dressed up. Her hair curled, wearing a cream colored top and jeans. Looks like she's going to the party. I took my phone out again and dialed Ken's number.

"I'm going to the party," I stated and dropped the call.

I went back inside the house, and since my parents are out of the country, I can do whatever I want. I told one of the housekeepers that I'd be home late and went directly upstairs to my room, looking and picking up something decent to wear in my closet.

I styled my hair back because I don't want my hair to cover my sight. I wore a plain white button-down polo to pair it with my black cargo pants and white sneakers. I took my silver watch and sprayed my favorite Scuderia Ferrari Black perfume before heading out.

As I park, I saw familiar faces as soon as I went out the car.

"Seb, bro." Jon, from the basketball team greeted me.

I just wanted to stay low for tonight's party but it can't be helped as someone who knows me, greeted me so I greet them back. I went to the bar station and I don't want to drink today so I just grab a plastic cup and filled it with water.

"Sebastian, hi!" Chloe then approached me.

"Hi," I greeted her back.

I was looking for someone in the crowd when Chloe started a conversation.

"So, do you have any plans on getting in the varsity team at Harton?"

I don't know if that is the best time to talk about it right now since that question is too serious for this party.

"I don't know, I haven't thought of it... yet." I smiled just to be friendly.

Chloe added another question, but as I roamed my eyes in the room, I saw someone who I was looking for. She is talking to a guy right now, and I don't want her to notice that I was looking at her, so I just pretended like I was having a nice conversation with Chloe when, in fact, I don't understand a word she is saying because of the loud music.

When I saw the guy left her, I ended the conversation I have with Chloe.

"I gotta go," I stated and left her.

I followed her through the poolside and saw her greeting her friends. I unconsciously smiled seeing her.

What am I doing now? Why am I even following her?

They were dancing while I was from a distance drinking the water I was holding. Ken then came up to me.

"Dude," Ken and I did our handshake. "Wait, is that water?"

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"You're not drinking? That's a first. Here, have my drink." Ken handed me his drink but I refuse.

"I'm not drinking tonight. I still have to drive... I don't want to get arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol." I threw a sarcastic tone at Ken because he once was detained for driving under the influence of alcohol. "Plus, I am looking out for someone." I took another sip of my water not taking my eyes off her.