His Majesty heavenly emperor is sick!

Now, it's been a few weeks since the HOME MADE meal prepared by Xie Lian for Hua Cheng after their little disagreement about the previous lord wind master. Xie Lian has decided to arrange a little quest to test whether his friend is still suitable to be a god again. Whether his heart is corrupted by hatred or anything negative over the grievances he suffered. And as expected, his friend lived up to his beliefs and was qualified to ascend again.

       Out of consideration, Xie Lian has decided to help his friend to prepare for his ascension expedition, although he was not needed. Because Lord Wind Master didn't have any appointed sub-officials, it took more time than he thought, and there were more things to do than he thought. And when it's the day of the ceremony, Xie Lian felt as if he was beaten up by several martial gods and he was really exhausted. But still, to save face for his friend, he decided to participate in the end.

Mu Qing and Feng Xing are again helping his majesty, the heavenly emperor, to fit in his attire amidst the familiar set of childish complaints. But this time his complexion is worth being concerned over. And Xie Lian's complaints also became a little stranger and unfamiliar over time.

"Mu Qing, I feel like suffocating...."

"Feng Xing, I feel a little dizzy.... can you give me some water..?"

"Guys, can I sit down for a while? I feel a little breathless..."

And now both of them are dumbfounded. The heavenly emperor, the strongest martial god ever to exist, is now saying that he is tired and feeling sick?

So Feng Xing asked, "Your majesty, your acting this time is unparalleled. How can the gods be sick? And now even your body is supporting your acting by having such a pale look. Are you really okay?"

Xie Lian looked at Feng Xing with a wronged expression on his face.
    "Do you think I'm acting? I have worked like a cow and a horse for Lord Wind Master for the past few days. Can't I be tired? I haven't even eaten that much. I am used to eating for 800 years. So can't I be sick?"
      When he came to the end of his speech, both Feng Xing and Mu Qing saw a thing that they haven't seen throughout the 800 years of their life. They saw Xie Lian CRYING! Yes, his eyes are clouded, and two heavy streams of tears are running down from his eyes. Both of his friends' looked at this impossible incident with wide eyes and forgot to respond for a considerable amount of time.

     And Mu Qing came to his senses at first, and out of helplessness, the first thing he did was to yell at Feng Xing. 

     "You bastard, look at what you have done. Can't you be a little patient? All you're doing here is just standing aside and supervising but still can't wait. Go out of here. There's no need for useless people to be near me."

      And Feng Xing also felt that he did something wrong and quietly looked at his feet like a child who has done something wrong. They were in the middle of their fight, and they again heard something unexpected. They heard Xie Lian LAUGHING while clutching his stomach!

Now these two martial gods who have faced so many storms of life are again dumbfounded. Both of them had black lines running along their heads. His majesty must be really sick! Crying and laughing at the moment's difference! So both of them said at the same moment, "Your majesty, how about skipping today's ceremony?"

      You guys are so funny. Y don't forget to fight no matter what time it is. I suddenly feel better now. Let's hurry up!