His Majesty is what?

And it took a long period of time for everyone to give some reaction. Both Feng Xing and Mu Qing came back to their senses and ran towards the door to help Xie Lian up. After throwing up everything with full force, Xie Lian didn't even had the strength to stand up right. So they helped his to sit down in a nearby seat and everyone started to gather around to check up on him.
     Mu Qing was speechless and irritated at the same time. So he started cursing at others with a black face,
   "You bunch of  ****, what the **** are you doing without calling for a doctor or something?"
    And everyone started to react and reply.
    "Okay..okay...here, I will fetch the best doctor right now..."
     And after the doctor arrived, he started to check Xie Lian's pulse with a serious expression under the several powerful gods' sets of watchful eyes.                     

       First he showed a surprised expression and then started to check again with a greater concentration. After checking for more than three times the onlookers started to become anxious and impatient. So they started shouting,
   "Doctor, aren't you a very talented person. How long does it take to read a pulse huh? Please tell us how is his majesty quickly!"
    And with that, doctor took a deep breath and looked at Xie Lian with a grave expression. Looking at that Mu Qing became anxious and questioned the doctor again..
    "What's wrong doctor? How long will it take to cure it? Is his majesty's disease  incurable?"
Doctor heard this and replied,
"This is an incurable disease indeed....."
Before he could finish his reply both Mu Qing and Feng Xing took out their weapons and pointed it at the doctor's neck and threatened him.
   "If you can't even cure him, then there's no need of keeping your dog life. So why don't you leave it for my sword.... huh?"
   Hearing this threat, the doctor almost peed on his pants out of fear. So he hastily replied to them again.
   "Actually this disease is curable. But it will leave some impact on his majesty's body. And also it depends on his choice too. And I have to ask some questions from his majesty too. So please these two highnesses stay calm for a moment"
  After hearing that its curable, both of them became a little rational and got their weapons away from doctor. The doctor heaved a sigh of relief and again looed at Xie Lian's face. In order to save his little life, the doctor asked the question directly.
   "Your majesty, when was the last time you had s**?"
  No one expected the doctor to ask such a question. So Xie Lian suddenly blushed like a erupting volcano and looked at the face of the people present from the corner of his eyes. And he instantly regretted his decision and he felt like finding a good hole in the ground to live for the rest of his life.
    Mu Qing felt very awkward and shy at this question although he was not the one questioned. So he shouted at the doctor,
"Why the f*** do you ask such a question? Just cure him!"
  The doctor calmly looked at Xie Lian and asked him again like a kind father questioning his rebellious son and looking at the serious expression on the doctor's fave Xie Lian also answered him with a like a criminal. with a stutter,
  "It...its like a few weeks ago...like a month?" The doctor sighed and said to him after standing up and cupping his hands infront of his chest as a form of respect,
  " Congratulations your majesty! You are 4 weeks pregnant. Your symptoms are just pregnancy symptoms. They are normal. And this disease can be cured in like 9 months if you want to. If not, instantly. But it will leave an impact on your body. Decision is up to you"
  The doctor's words were like a bomb and the crowd was surprised beyond words and looked at him with widened eyes. So they asked...
"His majesty is what?"