I will accompany you both

The hand on Xie Lian's belly trembled. Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian with widened eyes. He asked,
  "What did you say gege? Not impossible... what?"
  Seeing his reaction Xie Lian chuckled and moved to lay beside Hua Cheng. But still Hua Cheng didn't let go of the arm on his waist and continued to hold him tighter. Xie Lian too his hand and put it on his stomach and talked to him with a very gentle tone.
  "Well San Lang, you are too powerful. You have made the impossible thing happen. There is a little one in my belly now. You are going to be a father. And our family is going to be bigger."
    Hua Cheng heard a ringing on his ears. He felt a little dizzy and light headed. He talked with a stutter.
   "In your belly...? Going to be a father...? Me?... oh no... we did that..! What if we squeezed the little one..? Gege... you should have told me earlier... what did I do!"
  Seeing Hua Cheng panicking, Xie Lian immediately took action and calmed him down.
  "San Lang, don't worry. I used a spiritual power barrier to protect him. He is safe and sound. Don't worry."
    Hearing him safe and sound, Hua Cheng indeed calmed down. Then his mind started to flood with a lot of questions. So he asked Xie Lian,
   "Gege, why did you not tell me? And do others know about this?"
   Hearing why didn't he tell him about his pregnancy, Xie Lian got angry. Ever since he got pregnant, it is a little hard to control his emotions. So he looked at Hua Cheng with puffed-up angry face and said,
  "If it were not for the fact that you ignored me, will you still be unaware about such a fact? Do you know how worried I was? I came here to visit you. But you were BUSY!"
  Seeing Xie Lian's puffed-up cheeks Hua Cheng only felf that he was cute. His heart that was wounded by the unrelevent comments of others' was instantly healed.
So he admited his mistakes and said,
"Gege is right. San Lang was wrong to ignore gege. I will make up for that and accompany you for every moment from now on. Whether you are in heaven, mortal world or ghost world, I will always accompany you. Oh no.. accompany you both. Protect you both. Please forgive me gege... okay?"
   Seeing the sincerity in Hua Cheng's eyes, Xie Lian couldn't help but soften his heart.
So he also decided to be a little wilful and acted like a little child.
"Then San Lang, must remember his promise. You should keep your word for your whole life."