Thank you for your existence!

The ever bright heaven is seems to be clouded with the worry and concern of the every living soul that knew about the news that Xie Lian is going to give birth. Excitement for the arrival of the new life and concern for that some accident will happen midway, both togather has overwhelmed the hearts of heavenly officials.

  Xie Lian was lying on the bed profoundly sweating and Hua Cheng is sitting next to him grasping his hand tightly. He was not sitting because he was tired or anything but because he was weak on his knees and it is coincidentally just saving the crumbling of the image of mighty calamity that is feared by both gods and ghosts. Xie Lian can be in pain, but Hua Cheng is not in any less pain than him witnessing the pain Xie Lian is experiencing. He is looking forward to the arrival of this little child and worried for the wellbeing of Xie Lian at the same time. Everyone in the room seems to be running like ants and Hua Cheng can only see Xie Lian's pained face. And he heard the excited shouting of the doctor like in a dream,
"Your majesty... can... little..... born.. a little prince..."

You can say Hua Cheng basically heard nothing. He was suddenly woke up by the sound of a powerful and sonorous sound of a child crying and felt that a stream of a tear running down his face. Then he saw the doctor carrying pinky ball swaddling in gold and white sheets away. He immediately looked at Xie Lian wanting to give his thanks but saw him fainted from the tiredness. He did not disturbed him knowing that he should have some rest. But his heart was babbling with so many emotions as he put his forehead against Xie Lian's sweaty forehead.

  He was thanking Xie Lian for his hard work. Hard work to give him a family. Give him the warm feeling of having a family that he was not fortune enough to feel in his life even though he has lived such a long time. He wanted to thank him for making him feel that there is something in this world that make him want to live for. Thanking him for making him feel that he has something precious that deserving his love and protection. Making him feel belonged to. And thanking Xie Lian for making his black and white life to be filled with vibrant colours.

It is a warm atmosphere inside the chamber. But for the outside, whether it is mortal, ghost or heavenly word it is a miracle that a person won't be able to witness even in several lifetimes.