Extra 3- Meeting elders 1

As soon as they came closer to the mount Tonglu, they started to feel the evil aura of it after centuries of nurturing ghosts and demons. But its aura was not as strong when they entered here 10 years ago. Its influence is much milder. So Xie Lian and Hua Cheng did an inspection to confirm no harm to mortals and decided to head back. But then Xie Lian suddenly remembered something. So he tirned to Hua Cheng and said,

"San Lan, you know what, I heard that his majesty and my master is living here. How about we visiting them?"

Hua Cheng naturally don't want to bother with another soul that is not his wife or child. But still he never dissapointed his wife. So he said to Xie Lian,

"As long as gege want to go anywhere, San Lan will naturally accompany."

Agreeing upon this matter, both of them started to walk along the path. Further they went, the surrounding started to change from being desolate to having a greenish colour that was filled with spiritual energy.

With this feeling both of them knew that they have come closer to the two immortals who has cultivated for more than thousand years. When they moved along the path, a simple thatched house came to their view. Infront of the house, a handsome, well built man dressed in white cultivational clothes was squatting among the vegetable fields and tending to it. Who could it be non other than the mighty emperor Jun Wu who has ruled the heaven and mortal realm for more than thousand years?!

This was a sight that non of the uninvited visitors expected. Identifying the person both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng looked at each others face only to see the same thing written on their faces. 'Are we hillusinating?'

Feeling the presence of strangers, the man stood up.