Extra 1- 5 years in a blink

Its been 5 years since the birth of the little crown prince of the heavenly empire. During these 5 years it is exciting beyond excitement. It is playful beyond playfulness. The whole heavenly realm has become the playground for the little prince. All the heavenly officials became the play mates of the little crown prince. There is specially a one person who that has changed his character setting beyond recognition. (Hope dear readers forgive me. This is something I wanted to do for a long time. Please forgive me🙂)

That is general Pei. When the little prince was born, he was away for a mission on his territory. As soon as he stepped into the heavenly realm, the whole place seemed to be emptied out. He was a little startled thinking that there's a second great war happening. Actually it was empty because regardless of the rank, all the upper and middle court's officials were gathered up infront of Xie Lian's residence to take even a glimpse at the little new born prince. Since there's nothing to do and no one to meet, gena Pei also decided to look at the excitement. But he must have never thought that it will change his entire life.

As a powerful martial god, no one can nor dared to stop him from entering the residence. So as soon as he entered the chamber, he was greated by a powerful milky cry of an infant. His heart suddenly shook and felt like a warm stream of water is flowing. The cry of the child has hit the deep of his heart.

In his youth, he was also just a normal man who yearned for an ordinary happy family life. A loving wife, a child that will make him feel the wonder of fatherhood. He also wanted to tell him the heroic deeds of his father so he can see the admiration and love from his eyes. He also yearned for these. But being a great general who served the country, he had no right to choose the way of his life. He indeed protected his country with his whole heart. He has chosen to protect its people regardless of his life. He had many partners to accompany. Many children to pass down his legacy. But he never had an ordinary, warm and happy family. So when he was the warm and loving moment of Xie Lian and Hua Cheng hugging their new born little baby togather with the overflowing love in their eyes, he even felt a little sour in his heart despite himself. And from that moment on he became the self proclaimed god father of the little crown prince Hualian.

Everytime his parents descend fown from heaven for mission he will be accompanied by general Pei. He was able to miraculously clear out his schedule just to accompany the little crown prince. So the amount of mischief caused by the little crown prince was never reduced. Instead became more intesnse thanks to his partner of crimes. And the little prince also enjoyed the company of general Pei. Which little boy will dislike to hear the bragging of a great general who has fought many great wars. Not to mention, they are so vivid thanks to his first hand experience. This was a win win situation for both of them since Xie Lian has no much time accompany the little prince because of his duties and general Pei also got to enjoy the feeling of being a father eventhough child was not his blood related.

Nonetheless, Hualian was the favourite of the whole heavenly realm. No matter how much mischief he caused, his cuteness has evened out everything. And he is clever little ghost that can never decieved by the little tricks of the officials' even though they were annoyed. After all he is the son of Xie Lian, the great martial god who was profound in both sward and brush and Hua Cheng the great ghost king who single handedly defeated 33 civil and martial gods!