Xie Lian's misery

After scene at lord wind master's banquet 2 weeks passed without any special incident. Actually its not without anything. Everyday, if anyone were to pass by the emperor's residence, people will hear the sound of dry heaving and the panicked shouts of people. So almost all the gods of upper court got to know that Xie Lian was pregnant. But Xie Lian commanded not to tell a single soul outside heaven about this. And no one dared to disobey.
      Gods were also concerned about his health. So most of the people brought delicious foods that they thought will suit his tastes. Especially female official's took the lead in this matter. Since the beginning of the time, no child was born in heaven. So these god who had lived for hundreds of years are very much looking forward to the arrival of this little thing. They feel a strange kind of excitement and hope in their hearts.
     Others maybe happy and excited. But Mu Qing and Feng Xing were not. They were extremely worried to see this pale and weak Xie Lian. They failed to take care of him 800 years ago. They don't want any accident to happen this time.
         So they came to a decision after so much consideration. They decided to keep a clone of themselves near Xie Lian and departed to ghost city. Everything went smoothly until they went to ghost city. Then as Xie Lian said ghosts refused to let them meet Hua Cheng. And his whereabouts were unknown. So these two powerful martial gods who has a ver limited amount of patient decided to use force. They charged to paradise manner and it was empty. Not a single soul to be found. Then s thought suddenly stuck  them and they decided to go to the temple exclusively built for Xie Lian. And as they expected Hua Cheng was there. But its not the usual Hua Cheng who always had an arrogant expression that made anyone itched to beat him up. But a wretched and wasted youth that was curled up in a corner.
    Hua Cheng felt the intruding of a stranger in his territory and looked up fiercely. This is the most sacred place to him in the ghost city.  Only he and Xie Lian has ever placed feet in this place. So he was enraged to see another person inside the temple. He stood up and went to fight with them. No matter how wretched he was, Hua Cheng is still Hua Cheng. The ghost who defeated 33 martial amd civil gods single handedly. So naturally fight ended up with the defeat of Feng xing and Mu Qing. They questioned his behaviour with bloody mouths. But they did not dare to tell the real Reason for their visit. So the only answer they got from Hua Cheng was silence. After defeating them he told them to get lost from ghost city and again headed towards the temple.
    Mu Qing and Feng Xing were speechless and dumbfounded. Still they went back to heaven to take care of Xie Lian. They thought that they have done everything in secret. But how can they hide anything from their emperor, best friend as well as their master. Xie Lian knew that they fought with Hua Cheng. So when they came back, he placed a sleeping spell on them and left heaven to met up with Hua Cheng.