Pregnancy!

After the heart to heart talk with Hua Cheng, Xie Lian decided to stay with Hua Cheng in the ghost city for the time being. But Hua Cheng rejected him without a second thought saying that the dark aura in ghost city will affect the child. So both of them headed towards the heavenly capital.
There journey was like a sightseeing date of two lovers. From the bigging to the end, Hua Cheng never let go on the hand that held Xie Lian's waist. So both of them arrived at the heavenly capital without any major incident. Of course they enjoyed the journey to their hearts' content.

As soon as Xie Lian and Hua Cheng entered heavenly capital, every officials' gaze was on them. Its not because they were surprised to see Hua Cheng. Its because they were surprised to see Hua Cheng putting his hand around Xie Lian's waist in a protective gesture in the public. Everyone know how much he love Xie Lian. But no matter what, Xie Lian was a little shy to show affection in public. So even if Hua Cheng wanted to, he never got the chance. So he enjoyed this rare moment of hard earned honor with a satisfied face. And when Feng Xing and Mu Qing saw his smug face, both of them had the earge to punch him in face. But they know they have no chance against him and can only dream about that. And they were extra angry because Xie Lian secretly snucked to ghost city without telling them too.

    As soon as Xie Lian stepped in to his residence, he was flooded with a lot of nagging from both Mu Qing and Feng Xing. Instead of getting annoyed, he only felt his heart warmed up knowing they are concerned about him. Hua Cheng also didn't said anything and he felt guilty instead. He felt that he has lost his qualification to even nag about Xie Lian's safety because he was the one solely responsible for his actions.

-----------------------------------------

    Hua Cheng indeed kept his promise. He always kept him company through out his pregnancy. Eating, sleeping and even taking a bath was done by Xie Lian under Hua Cheng's supervision. Of course he didn't forgot to eat some tofu by the way! (Wink)
Only time he didn't accompany Xie Lian was when he attened the heavenly court. He said that it was boring and heavenly officials' stupidity will make them angry. But the actual reason was that Hua Cheng did not wanted to involve with upper court's matters. He know it will make Xie Lian to be critisize by others and he knows Mu Qing and Feng Xing will take care of him too.

     During this period of time Hua Cheng saw how much Xie Lian suffered because of the pregnancy. In the 1st three months he barely ate anything and his physiqe was totally kept up with spiritual power. And Hua Cheng was not stingy with that. Althouh Xie Lian was more than capable of supporting the child himslef Hua Cheng insisted on giving him spiritual powers saying that the little bun is too greedy and when he come out he will spank his butt. Xie Lian was amused by his childishness and warned him.

      Like this, full 8 months went on a blink of an eye. Now Xie Lian has a big pot like belly. Even doing his daily activities became a problem. He only walked by his feet's muscle memory as he can't see the road he is stepping. So everyone always saw 2 people instead of one person as Hua Cheng always accompanied him.

    That  And this is also one day that they took a walk. He didn't wonder around that much and Xie Lian suddenly felt a pain from his lower abdomen. He clutched Hua Cheng's hand tightly and looked at him with a pained face. Hua Cheng immediately understood him and hugged him in princess carry and walked towards the pre-prepared palace with hurried but steady steps. Hua Cheng may look steady in his steps. But he was panicking in his heart. He knew this is something inevitable. But he felt like his heart was being squeezed by a hand looking at Xie Lian's pained expression. But he didn't show that in his face because he knew that he have to be strong for Xie Lian. And although his is in pain Xie Lian also felt an immense amount of security feeling that his husband was accompanying him.