He don't want us anymore!

Everyone looked at Xie Lian like looking at a strange species of animals. Some were wide eyed. Some were wide mouthed. No matter what, everyone is beyond surprise. This is something unheard of and unknown of to most of the people present. At that time the silent doctor again spoke up,
   "Although a man being pregnant is rare, it is not unheard of. In mortal world there are several records mentioned in medical books. Its a once a million possibility. So your majesty should make a decision after a careful consideration."
     After doctor mentioned that he was expecting, Xie Lian heard nothing or anything afterwards. He put his hand on his stomach and a thought suddenly stuck him. He has a little life in his stomach. I will keep this little life. He looked at the doctor and said,
"I will have this baby. I will cherish this baby with my life."
   Doctor was not surprised to hear his answer. Although someone may consider a man bearing a child is shameful, he knew how much he loved Hua Cheng and how compassionate he was to all the beings. Not to mention the child being his own flesh and blood. So he again cupped his hands infront of chest and paid respect to him. He adviced Xie Lian to keep a good physical and mental health and left after that.
    Now it is time for the people in the banquet hall to react. Unexpectedly the first person to talk was general Pei. He also cupped his hands infront of his chest and congratulated Xie Lian as the doctor did earlier and said,
   "Your majesty is really gifted. Not only married the most powerful ghost king but also conceived a little life. Really powerful! And I'm sure the city master will also be overjoyed after hearing this news..! (This is totally just me trying to make general Pei a little good. I'm sorry if this make any of your world view to collapse. But I really want to make his at least a little good!🥲) I was also like that. Whenever I heard the news that I'm going to be a father I was overjoyed. Every time I imagined me holding a little child and teaching him martial arts and guiding him. But every time I was summoned to front line. So either I am not present when a child is being bored or either he is grown up when I go home. So I never jad the concept of family too. In that aspects lord city master is really lucky to be a father although he married a man."
When general Pei finished his speech in one breath and looked at Xie Lian he was dumbfounded to see Xie Lian again crying like a abundant little child. He was crying and saying,
  "San Lan...San Lan don't want us anymore. I went yesterday to look for him after the banquet. But he refused to meet me. He said that... he said.. he is busy and won't meet anyone. Maybe...maybe..." Xie Lian was unable to tell anymore as he was choked by sobbing.
Lord wind master went forward and hugged him and patted his back to calm him down.
"Your Majesty please calm down. Maybe his is really busy. All of us know how much he love you right.? He love you to the point of obsession. So how can he not like you? Keep calm okay? You have to be calm for the baby okay?"
   Hearing the word 'baby' Xie Lian instantly calmed down. His fatherly instincts instantly kicked out and he calmed down after placing a hand on his stomach. He muttered in a low voice. "Yes the baby. I have to be okay for him. Oh Feng Xing, I haven't eaten anything today. Please grab me some food that don't have any peculiar aroma please."