Lord wind master's private banquet

When Xie Lian returned to heaven he headed straight to his residence. On his way he started to wonder about his recent mood swings. He was a person who lived alone for 800 years. He will eat if he had food. He will sleep in anywhere he can lie on. He is not a person who can't bear loneliness. Why is he overly agitated over this.? Maybe is too tired. Everything will be good after he woke up from a good night sleep. So he went straight to his residence soaked in the hot spring that is scented with the finest and mildest scents and lied on his cozy and soft bed that is adored with the finest silk that is screaming luxury and wandered into world of dreamlands.
After the ceremony of lord wind master's ceremony, Mu Qing and Feng Xing went to check up on Xie Lian and saw him in a deep slumber and went out without disturbing him. And after they thought that he has rested enough, they went to wake him up to ask him to eat something to cheer up.
Xie Lian was not the type of person to laze around in the bed. But still when he woke up this time, he became extremely irritated and had a face as dark as a stormy sky. Still when he was presented with the food his mood cheered up and gobbled up everything like a person who was starved for a month. Onlookers were dumbfounded again. So Feng Xing decided to remind Xie Lian for him care about his health.
"Your majesty, actually this table of food was prepared for three of us originally. You ate the whole table by yourself. Are you okay?"
Xie Lian widened his eyes and looked at them like a innocent looking baby who was scolded by adults. He looked at the empty table that don't even have any crumbs left and then looked at his own stomach. Then looked at Mu Qing and Feng Xing and said,
"I'm sorry. Should we ask for more.? I can still accompany you." And then blinked at them innocently.
Being full by Xie Lian's day's worth of strangeness they can't help refuse Xie Lian's kind offer.
Now its being few hours since the end of wind master's ceremony and they suddenly heard a knocking sound at the door. And even before they stand up to check, the heard the cheerful laughter of a young man. And there's no need to guess, its indeed lord wind master- Shi Qingxuan. So he sat unceremoniously near Xie Lian and talked him in a fake flattering tone,
"Today your majesty has left early. Are you dissatisfied with this subject's hospitality?"
Xie Lian smiled at his playfulness and replied in the same playfulness,
"There's no such thing lord wind master. I just wanted to rest a little bit. Afterall you were not shy when taking my free labour!"
Shi Qingxuan showed a shocked expression and replied again,
"This subject deserve thousand deaths. May your majesty decide a suitable punishment!"
Xie Lian was speechless after a round of
Shi Qingxuan's serious performance and did not wanted to keep it up further.
"Lord wind master, that's enough okay. What beings you here?"
Shi Qingxuan showed a wronged expression and repled, "now I can't even meet you without a reason? Anyway I'm such a kind person. So I came to invite your majesty for a private banquet that I will be hosting tomorrow just for some few close friends. You should attend too."
Since he was unable to fully attend for today's ceremony, Xie Lian was happy to participate in the private banquet and congratulate Shi Qingxuan personally. So he agreed to attend the banquet tomorrow and bid farewell to lord wind master and went to prepare a congradulatory gift for lord wind master. He decided to give his previous favourite wind master fan with a little bit more powerful spiritual enery as his gift this time was excited to prepare for it.!