Its not impossible either!

(warning: this chapter contain a little smut. Some readers may find it disturbing. Please pay attention.)

  Everyone in the ghost city knew that two heavenly officials fought with the city master and left after being defeated. So when they saw Xie Lian, they tried to stop him. But Xie Lian explained to them that he is not here for revenge or anything. He just want to meet Hua Hua Chen. So he still headed towards the temple amidst the refusal of everyone. He knew that he was unable to meet up with Hua Cheng at the previous time was simply because he was not persistent enough and his emotions are not stable enough. So this time he decided not to leave without meeting with Hua Cheng.
   So when he went to the temple he saw Hua Cheng curled up in a corner hugging his knees. In Xie Lian's mind the image of a little child and Hua Cheng's image merged into one. Yes its the picture of younger Hua Cheng. So he entered the temple and called to him,
"San Lan?"
Xie Lian saw Hua Cheng suddenly shuddered hearing his voice. He immediately looked at him and was frozen on the spot. Xie Lian looked down at him and smiled at him gently.
   "San Lan, is paradise manner is not comfortable enough? Why come to sleep at this hard and cold place to sleep?" With saying that, he bent down and placed his hand on the cheek of Hua Cheng. He looked at the frozen Hua Cheng and was a little amused in the heart. In his heart, he only had the image of a stable and  mature Hua Cheng that he can rely even when the sky fall. But now looking at Hua Cheng, his heart ached so much.

(Warning: smut ahead)

   He held the face of Hua Cheng with both hands and kissed his forehead. Then bridge of his norse and finally placed his lips gently over Hua Cheng's. Normally Xie Lian won't take the initiative to be intimate. So this time he was a little shy. And in return not seeing any response from Hua Cheng, he became more discouraged. So he placed his forehead on Hua Cheng's chest and talked with a muffled voice.
  "San Lan why won't you talk with me?. Are you angry with me?. Do you not want me anymore? Huh?"
Hearing Xie Lian's muffled and pleading voice, Hua Cheng immediately started panicking. He hugged Xie Lian tightly and talked with a trembling voice.
"No gege... how can I not want you. You are my life.. in this whole world you won't find a more sincere person than me. But I..I'm not good enough for you gege. I'm sorry. I have dirtied you. I'm sorry"
Now it is Xie Lian's time to be astonished. He looked at Hua Cheng's eyes and said,
"What are you talking about San Lan? How can you say you dirtied me. You are my husband. I chose you. I chose to be with you. Do you not believe me?"
He still saw the insecurities in Hua Cheng's eyes. So this time he decided to take the most daring decision he had ever taken.
     He grabbed Hua Cheng's face with both hands and kissed him deeply. Then he started caressing and running his hand along Hua Cheng's chest to downwards. He grabbed his belt and undid his robes in one go.
   Hua Cheng was astonished and forgot to respond. He looked at Xie Lian in disbelief. Only Xie Lian himself knew how much courage he used up for this act. So decided to take his action to the end. He looked at Hua Cheng's seductively and said,
  "San Lan am I that good looking? Why are you looking at me like that? Huh?" His talking didn't made him to stop his actions. His hand roamed further down and grabbed hold of Hua Cheng's ****. This action made Hua Cheng's breathing to hitch. Now how can he not give a respond. But more surprises are yet to come. Xie Lian undressed himself and sat on Hua Cheng's lap. He again kissed his lips passionately and asked him,
  "Why don't you give it to me, huh?  Its been a long time. If you don't do it now, it will be a little harder next time."
How can Hua Cheng tolerate this much teasing from the person he loved more than his life.? So naturally he took the lead.

    *** And its not something a mortal like this writer can write on this. The passion between gods and ghosts, its something only for imagination.

Amidst the sweet moaning and the sweaty, humid breath, both of the became close to the climax. Xie Lian suddenly topped Hua Cheng and said to him while panting seductively,
  "Don't go out San Lan!... give it to me... don't you always wanted a little child, why don't we try? Huh?"
With that Hua Cheng was unable to control himself and climaxed despite himself.............

(End of smut part)

Now both of them are hugging each other and Xie Lian is lying atop Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng looked at him for a long time and suddenly spoke up.
"Gege, how do you know I wanted a child? I think I have never told you. I just imagined that impossible thing in my mind. How do you know that?"
Xie Lian was so tired to even lift a finger. He rolled his eyes for the first time in his life and looked at Hua Cheng,
"San Lan, every time you do that INSIDE. You look at mortals holding little children on their shoulders with longing eyes. And there are many more clues. If I can't even read this little thought of yours, then how can I say that I love you without any hesitation?"
Being pointed out by Xie Lian, Hua Cheng felt really ashamed. He blushed deeply and said,
"I'm sorry gege. I know its impossible. I wanted a child because, when I think that we have a little child, I feel you entirely belong to me. You'll never leave me. You will always will be with me. Except that there is no any other thoughts. I'm sorry."
Xie Lian looked at him gently and said,
"Why are you apologizing so much today? You have done nothing wrong except not meeting me without giving a prior warning. And about your thoughts... its not impossible either!"