Xie Lian's thoughts

In the mystical realm where the fates of gods and mortals intertwine, a celestial event of extraordinary significance heralded the arrival of a child destined to embody the love between Xie Lian and Hua Cheng. Under the radiance of a silver moon, a cascade of iridescent petals descended from the divine plum blossom tree, symbolizing the union of two souls in eternal love. As the petals gently settled, a luminous butterfly, adorned with hues reminiscent of both the sunset and dawn, fluttered down from the heavens. Its delicate wings whispered promises of enduring devotion, and in its ephemeral presence, the spirits of love and joy embraced the moment. The celestial court, attuned to the harmonious energies, rejoiced as the child, a manifestation of celestial love, materialized cradled in the ethereal embrace of the plum blossom's glow. Named   Lianhua: Combining elements from both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, this name means "Lotus Blossom," symbolizing purity, enlightenment, and the blossoming of love the child's existence resonated with the harmonious essence of both parents, promising to bring boundless happiness to the realms they touched.

The divine couple, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, beheld their celestial child with tears of joy, as the heavens themselves celebrated the embodiment of enduring love and joy in the form of Lianhua, the child born of celestial union.

Xie Lian felt his heart is bursting with happiness. He is lying in the embrace of his lover togather with their child. At this moment he felt like an ordinary person who has climbed the pinnacle of his life. In the 800 years of his life, he was born as a crown prince. Ascended as a god. Crampled and broken from accusions of others. And with the passage of time, he became numb to all the happy and unhappy events of his life. But after he met Hua Cheng, he felt life is not boring. Its full of adventure that is awaiting for him. His heart felt warm. But today, the arrival of his little son made his heart beat with excitement and anticipation.  His future is something that he look forward to. So both him and Hua Cheng togather looked at the little pinky bun that is softly cradling in his swaddling clothes lovingly.

(End of the main story 😉)