Priorities

Key
(F/N) = First Name
(N/N) = Nickname
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(S/N) = Semblance Name
(W/N) = Weapon Name

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

A fist, nearly twice the size of his head, slammed into (F/N)'s forearm and lifted him off his feet, splintered and broken trees left behind as he crashed through them. With a leap, his attacker pursued, soaring high above the dense green foliage. (F/N) twisted about in mid-air, grasped a thick branch and spun around it, flinging himself into the air after the beast.

Fist hit jaw.

The thing barely flinched, grasping and squeezing down on his skull with both hands. His aura held strong, resisting the growing pressure as he gritted his teeth and followed up with stronger blows, crimson electricity sparking to life. Just before they hit the ground, a powerful punch to its elbow weakened it's grip just enough for (F/N) to break free and kick off of its chest.

He landed, rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck.

The Grimm: a fully grown Beringel evident by the bone white armor that protected its massive gorilla-like body, skidded through the dirt, colliding with the base of one of the many trees that surrounded them. It recovered with an furious spit filled roar, far larger than him at its full height.

Beringels were one the more dangerous Grimm that excelled in close quarters combat, best handled at a distance. Even so, with the speed provided by his semblance (F/N) could've taken it down with a single precise stab from his katana.

However, he didn't venture this deep into the Emerald Forest for an easy fight.

The Beringel rushed him, bushes and branches trampled. (F/N) met the beast head on.

It paled in comparison to his battle with that woman back at the docks but battling Grimm provided its own form of liberation. He didn't have to burden himself with the well being of others or the collateral damage brought about by his semblance.

Against Grimm he could begin to cut loose.

At first, the Beringel's powerful blows pushed him back, but with every hit (F/N)'s semblance grew wilder. Angrier. Normally he kept it on a tight leash. Today he loosened that hold, crimson electricity striking out from his body at random, burnt grass and smoking bark left at their points of impact.

One thick bolt struck one of the Beringel's eyes. A pained roar left it only for a swift semblance powered punch to silence it, (F/N)'s arm buried in its armored chest.

He pulled himself free and scoffed as it's dissipating body fell back. Restless crimson electricity sparked about, slowly but surely forming a web around the corpse. He willed it away immediately.

Dust wasn't the only thing his semblance could absorb.

Soulless as they were, Grimm made the list of applicable targets. However, he knew better to partake in the malicious darkness that made them up. It was a recipe for disaster, not just for himself, but everyone around him.

(F/N) clenched and unclenched his fists. He felt stronger. Faster. More aware even. Ever since the docks he'd been trying to replicate that elevated state he'd been in to lackluster results.

This wild hungry strength didn't compare to the transcendent focused power he'd tapped into against that woman.

A familiar metallic taste flooded his mouth.

(F/N) spat out blood, wrestled his semblance back under control and took off towards the academy.

As much as he wished to replicate that power he couldn't risk using his semblance like that for too long. He still had exams to worry about. Someone -namely professor Goodwitch, nosey as she was- would pick up if his performance was lacking.