Clement and (Y/N)

...

Third Person P.O.V

Lee lands roughly on the other side of the fence, the sounds of the walkers moaning on the other side making him scoot backwards.

They snarled as they banged on the fence, Lee backing into the porch of the house and wincing.

The sound of gunfire in the distance makes the walkers turn, their attention now focused on that as they stagger the direction it came from.

Lee rises, still panting from extortion as he closes his eyes in relief.

He pushes himself off the porch, limping around the yard and looking around. "Hello? Anybody?!"

The yard was family large, a decent sized underground pool off to the side and a shed next to the white house.

He looks next door, a (House Color) house besides it and a wooden fence with a gate adjoining the yards seperating the two.

Lee looks up at a tree house, cupping his mouth. "Anybody up there? Anybody?"

Silence was all he got as a reply, Lee frowning and turning away.

"Thought I saw two little kids in the forest..." he murmurs to himself, shaking his head before calling up. "Are you up there? I'm not one of those things."

No response again.

"Guess it's empty..."

Lee turns away, limping over to the stairs leading to the porch of the house. He notices a tea set for kids at the base of the tree, his gaze lingering on it before he looks back to the house.

"I wonder if anybody's home..." he talks to himself, peeking inside through the glass door.

He pounds his fist on it, "hello? Anybody home? I need a little help. Hello?"

Lee sighs, rubbing his neck. "There's something going on..."

He slowly grabs the sliding door handle, tugging it experimentally before opening the door all the way.

"I'm coming in... Don't shoot, okay?" he calls into the house, looking around unsurely before stepping inside.

Lee lets out a groan of pain as he doubles over, his leg burning. "Shit!"

He hisses, sighing heavily and limping forward. "Hello? I'm not an intruder... Or one of them."

Lee looks around the empty home, furniture thrown around and destroyed.

He frowns deeply in concern, his brow creasing. "These people might need more help than I do..."

Lee's eyes shift from side to side as he walks deeper inside, and he moves around the counter to walk into the kitchen. He slips, landing roughly with a groan of pain as he sits up.

His eyes widen at the sight of crimson on his hand, a pool of blood under him. He quickly rises, shaking the blood off his hand and limping quickly to the sink.

He rinses off his hands and grabs a glass, filling it with sink water and downing it in a few gulps.

"Better," he breathes out, setting the cup back down.

An answering machine beeps loudly, making Lee look back in question as he follows the noise.

He approaches the flashing answering machine, and presses the message button.

"Four new messages."

Lee decides to look around as he lets the messages play, finding two coloring books out and on the floor with crayons tossed around.