Epilogue

Vincent enjoyed the drama of the tournament, in events that lasted a few hours. A lot of drama unfolded. Vincent left when learning Luna became the recent death. He wished her luck in her new role.
He wore formal clothes, royal purple and black, not bothering to change his boots. Hr entered the secret passage leading to the depths of the kingdom. The heat was intense. Vincent carried the Hellfire crystal inside a travelling bag.
No one, not even Blacksail, guessed his true ambition. He reached the stone door, where Shane sat reading a book, his grey eyes focused.
"You took your time," Shane remarked, annoyed. "Sorry, I had to remain hidden, but I got the key." He grinned, amused; he entered the crystal inside the archway. The stone crumbled away.
Revelling in a swirling purple vortex, Vincent backed away, amazed and frightened. "Our royal highness has finally returned." Vincent announced.

He stood in the massive lava cavern running underneath the city of Druantia. No one knew about this prison. A man in his thirties stepped out. He wore lavish clothing, of ruby and black, his golden scales reflected in the river of lava light.
His violent eyes glowed with eternal flames; his black hair was untamed, clustered down his back.
"Thank you, Vincent, you exceeded my expectations. It's time Aerion discovered the correct place of the dragons." The king roared, a deafening sound calling the slumbering dragons to action.