Sealed...

For days, I wrestled with myself, caught in an internal struggle.

I wanted her badly. After our last encounter at the club, I realized that if I couldn't have her in a committed relationship, I'd settle for a physical connection. It was something I needed, even if I wasn't ready to admit it.

Despite my usual pursuit of relationships, Neil's warning about dating a stripper lingered in my mind. So, fuelled by a bit of liquid courage, I dialled her number, and the rest, as they say, was history.

As I stared at the clock on my wall, my palms grew sweaty, and I fidgeted nervously with my pants. All day, I couldn't focus, too anxious after making the arrangements. Rising to pour myself a glass of whiskey, I froze at the sound of light knocks on my door.

Taking a few deep breaths, I approached the door and swung it open to find myself face to face with her familiar brown eyes. "Hey," she greeted, and I couldn't help but admire the trench coat she wore, wondering what lay beneath.

With a nod, I let her in, watching as she moved confidently through my space. It had been a while since I'd had anyone in my home, and seeing her appreciate it felt good. She ran her fingers over the fabric of my couch before settling in, crossing her legs with an air of confidence.

"You know, I wouldn't have been offended if you wanted to do this at a hotel," she said tilting her head to the side, her eyes lazily raked over my form and that action alone made my dick twitch.

"A hotel felt kind of tacky."

Plus, I want to see you in my bed.

"Care for a drink?" I offered moving towards the kitchen only to pause when I heard her say, 'no'. Turning once more to face her, I couldn't detect any emotion from her neutral expression. All I could see were her eyes taking me in, the way she looked at me had me tugging and awkwardly playing with the hem of my shirt and bouncing a bit on the balls of my feet.

"Don't be so nervous?" her voice sounded a bit different, huskier even and my cheeks grew warm.

"I'm not nervous, I was just trying to be courteous and offer you something to drink. I hope the drive here was decent, next time I don't mind sending a driver o -"

"Come here."

My mouth grew dry, my mind became blank at the command, and she remained relaxed in her seat as I made my way cautiously towards her until I was right in front of her keeping a bit of a distance between us.

A few seconds of silence passed before she stood up, even though she was significantly smaller, I felt trapped under her gaze. She closed the distance between us, and lightly placed her hand on my chest. "Your heart is beating so fast."

"T-That's what you do to me," I blurted out.

"There's no one else, it's just you and me," she whispered taking my hand to place it on the ropes that held her trench coat. "Take it off..."