2 - Should I marry?

Avyansh POV -

In deep thoughts of 'Her' I heard knocks on my door I was getting up from my bed to open door but I felt my eyes watering quickly wiping those tears from my cheeks, I cleared my throat, and I opened the door seeing Priya di looking worried, I asked her

Avyansh - What happened didi?
Priya - What happened to you? Are you okay? Itni der kyu lagai darwaja kholne Mai?
Avyansh - Aree kuch nhi hua didi wo headphones laga rakhe the to suna nhi maine...
Priya - accha thik hai, btw ghumne chale? (Showing the cutest smile)
Avyansh - nhi didi mujhe kaam hai....
Priya - yarr please naaa!!
Avyansh - nhi didi!
Priya - ja marr, ab Maggie khane sham ko mat aa jaiyo!
Avyansh - aree aap jiju ko lekar ja-

With that priya didi left, she wanted to have a walk with me because we met after a long time. Maybe almost 3-4 months. But I wasn't in a mood of walking and talking, I was just feeling useless without her, every second and minute of the day felt like years without her she is my everything!

------------------------------
Akansha's POV -

I was in my room working on laptop and stressing about the upcoming deal when I heard the phone buzzing it was akshita's call, I picked her call

Akshita - you know siya that girl she-

After 40 minutes of chit chats we decided to meet at evening near the panipuri stall. After that I started to do my work, I didn't notice but it was already evening, I was so lazy to change so I just combed my hair and tied in a bun, took some money and kept it in my phone's cover and after taking my phone and wearing my slippers I left.

I was searching her from past 15 minutes and was buring in anger and frustration! After 2-3 minutes I saw her she came near me and was gonna hug me but I backed off

- Akshita - what happened gurll?
- Akansha - what do you mean by what happened!? Here I am standing from almost 15 minutes and you were scolding me on phone cuz I was late and here you came after half and hour like seriously akshu how can yo-
- Akshita - ohh my majesty shut uppp!! I know I'm late I was taking coffe for both of us! ( she said cutting me off )
- Akansha - COFFEEEEE!!!!! ( Giving the most prettiest and wides smile, coffe and books are like her lifeline she love books! It's like a comfort zone to her, books are heaven for her, reading books make her forget the reality, the cruelty of this world )
- Akshita - Here take this (giving the coffie and straw to her)
- Akansha - yarrr thank you so muchhh!! I love you!
- Akshita - let's walk!
- Akansha - Yepp! Lessgoo!

------------------------------
Avyansh POV -

I was sitting with my family in drawing room, we were talking about random stuffs and about Didi's married life, suddenly my mother said "avyansh why don't you get married?"
I looked at my mother in disbelief, how can she even think that I'll marry any other girl after 'Ankita', after knowing that I loved her more than anything in this world!

"Maa how can you even think of that!" I said,

"What wrong did I said? You can't live with the past my dear, you need to move on, even Ankita wanted you to see happy, you can't just waste your life because of the past, I can't see you like this beta..." With that she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Maa I can't marry any other girl" I said

"Why?" Maa asked.

"You know I can't love any other girl rather than Ankita and if the girl knows I love my late wife and I am never gonna love or accept any other girl as my wife than why will she marry me? And I think so any other girl won't like to destroy her future because of me" I said.

She sighed and said "If she's a nice and kind girl and knows her limit to how to behave with you then everything will sot out, your dad and I also had arrange marriage we didn't used to talk at all at the starting but slowly getting attached towards the person makes the whole world change, the same happened, and now see your dad and I live happily!" Maa said

"But maa"

"I just want to see you happy avyansh as a mother I want to see you happy as like you were before" she said, but not getting any response from me she left the room saying "Take your time avyansh, think about it, I hope so I'll get a positive answer, Good night!" After that I also left for my room.

I wasn't able to sleep, millions of thoughts going on my mind, won't I be declared as a 'cheater' if I marry any other girl after my wife left me? Why will any other girl marry me even though after knowing that she will not get the love of her husband? Will she be good to my parents? Should I marry?
Ughhh!! Avyansh just sleep!!! Btw I think I should give my life a chance to be happy again.....

------------------------------
Akansha POV

After biding bye to akshita, I left to my apartment, I reached my apartment I just directly went into my bedroom and dropped myself on the bed, taking my phone while laying on the bed I checked mssgs and I saw a mssg from my brother Aakash! He told me to call him and I saw 2 missed calls of him too! I thought I'll take shower and then talk to him.

Getting inside my bathroom I turned on the bathtubs tap and till it was filling I thought to take shower, entering the shower area I turned on the shower tap the water sprinkled upon skin the feeling of cold water gave me goosebumps and I screamed loud, "f*uck why this water is so cold!!, i wanted to take shower with warm water!!" saying this to myself I looked at shower tap and said "Great miss akansha, you live here from two and a half year and you don't even know which one is the hot shower tap and which one is the cold shower tap" I said this to myself sarcastically, then I turned on the hot shower tap and the feeling of coziness the comfort, warm water touching my soft skin, I took some body wash in my hand and applied it on body and cleaned myself, after taking showers I felt damn lazy so i didn't wanted to go and sit in the bathtub so I turned off the bathtub tap.

And then I went to kitchen to make hot coffee for me, while making and drinking coffee I chit-chatted with my brother and my bhabhi! She's really sweet, I love talking to my bhabhi, after talking with her and having my coffee I went to bed and drifted into my dream land...

------------------------------
So, how was the chapter 2? 👀

Do y'all want some spoilers for the next 3-4 chapters? 🌚

5.1k+ words 💀🤌
Anyways vote kardiya kar yarr! Tum log to vote bhi nhi kar rhe ho! Please vote kardo! Atleast 50+ votes kardo yarr!

Chalo take care byiee byiee!! 🎀❤️