11 - Coffee

Avyansh POV -

I woke up after getting a kick from Aarav, I suddenly woke up because of the sudden force on stomach, I saw that Aarav was sleeping and his leg was on my stomach.
again BANDAR FOR A REASON.

I woke up and went to freshen up, I wasn't feeling good I think, i might get sick I should talk to maa.

It was morning 7:40, today was Ganesh Puja and mehendi ceremony so everyone were working, I went towards maa's room, Priya maa and Shivani were sharing room.

I opened the door to see Priya was standing there and a guy was back hugging her.

WTF??? I'll kill this person, who tf he is? How can he touch her like that? This guy is going to get murdered!

I went towards him and made him look at me and I held his collar, I raised my hand to slap him, but stopped when I saw it was jija ji.

"Jija ji app yha kab aaye?" I asked

"Aaj subhe 4 baje hi pohoch gya tha" he said.

"Accha, sorry wo mai..... Wo mai" saying this I left his collar.

"Are koi ni, mujhe pata hai tune kya socha!" He said.

"Aur Mai enough strong hu, agar koi aur hota to uski haddiyan todkar uske hatho mai rakh det!" Priya di and kept both of her hands on her waist.

"Kya hua baccho?" Maa said, she came out of bathroom and was drying her hairs with towel.

"Kuch nhi hua maa" I said and gave a soft smile.

"MUMMAA!!!" Shivani screamed and suddenly sat on the bed breathing heavily.

We all rushed towards shivi, she had a nightmare.

"Kya hua baccha!?" Maa said and hugged shivani.

Jija ji took the glass of water from the nearby table and gave it to Priya and Priya kept the glass infront of Shivani's lips.

Shivani drank water, she held my hand and maa was hugging her while Shivani di was patting her head, jija already looked so tensed, he kept his hands on Priya shoulder, assuring that di doesn't cry, Priya di is a kind of emotional person.

Shivani se pehle to Priya di hi Rona shuru kar deti.

Suddenly shivani started laughing.

Is she okay? Sapne ki wajah se did she lost her senses.

"Kya hua shivi?" Jija ji asked looking shocked.

"Ullu banaya bada maja aaya!" Shivani said.

"Pagal hai kya tu shivi, pta hai hum sabki jaan nikal gyi thi!" Priya di said.

Maa took a deep breath and lightly smacked shivani's head and said "tu pitegi ek din, bohot dino se maar nhi khaya na tune!"

"Sorry! Chalo chalo ab mujhe ready hona hai, side hato!" Shivani said and ran towards bathroom.
(Btw shivani is 19 yrs old, yep she is enough elder but maa papa ke liye to wo baachi hi hai na)
---------------------------------------------------

Avyansh POV -

We all got ready, it was time for ganesh puja now.

Ladies were near the murti of bhagwan ganesh while some of them in the kitchen to make food, children's were running here and there.

Me Aakash and Aarav were sitting and talking useless things, like what if devsena ka abortion ho jata, what if wo teer ji bhalal dev ne rajmata ko Marne ke liye chalaya tha wo rajmata ke hath Mai lag jata aur wo bahubali ka baacha gir jata, what is bahubali uss war mai hi mar jata and etc.
Don't know why but hum teeno ko bahubali movie se bohot obsession ho rhi hai.