12 - Lipstick mark

Akansha POV -

It was morning 8:30 something and today was haldi, sangeet and cocktail party, I woke up when I heard akshita talking on phone with someone, she was smiling, her cheeks were red so I can tell that she was blushing so bad.

"Who is it?" I asked whispering her.

"Someone" she said and gave me a comforting smile.

"Ohh come on! Tell me who is it!!??" I said again.

"It's Aarav, now go and get ready, I already took shower and I'll get ready till you take shower! Go fast!" Akshita said.

"Okay!" I gave her thumbs-up not trying to disturb there talks.

These both are literally unbelievable, they are the cutest!

I went into the bathroom and took a warm water shower, I came out and saw Akshita talking on phone, she was smiling and her saree was half done, she was smiling while talking on phone and wasn't giving attention to how she was wrapping the saree around her waist, the door was open, what if someone came inside, I am gonna kill this girl.

"AKSHUUUU!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I said and straight went towards the door to close it, I closed the door and looked back to see akshita still talking on phone.

"Akshita!" I said in stern voice.

"What happened yarr? Kabhi mujhe chain se baat bhi nhi karne deti!" Akshita said getting frustrated.

"Wtf you mean by that!? You are half dressed in a saree and the door was open, are you out of your mind?" I said to akshita while getting closer to her.

"Please yarr! Don't irritate me now, I'm busy" akshita said while giving a frustrated look and turned her back towards me.

I stood there for 5 minutes seeing her struggling with saree.

"Don't wear saree, wear lehenga or kurti, your saree will get stained because of haldi!" I said in a soft voice form her back.

"You don't teach me what to do!" She said and looked at me.

"If you still want to wear saree, then let me help you with it!" I said in a soft voice and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't meant to hurt you!" Akshita said and back hugged me, don't know why but we both cried.

"It's okay don't cry!" I said in a soft voice and patted her back, she has once been through a heartbreak because of a boy, she was so depressed that she tried sui¢ide, she was also admitted in hospital, her situation was damn critical but god saved my princess, my girl, and I don't want anyone to hurt her pure soul ever again, I'm always ready to stand by her side and fight for her, I'm ready even if the whole world is against me.

We both had already destroyed both of our lives just because of a boy.

"I want to tell you something!" She said and looked at me with her teary eyes, she wiped her tears.

"What is it!!?" I asked trying to act as happy and excited to make her feel good.

She dragged me towards the balcony and madee sit on the couch which was outside of the balcony she bent down on her knees and I was sitting on the couch, she looked at me and said.

"I..." she was going to say something but someone came inside our room, we looked towards the door to find my mother and Avyansh's mother, they both came towards uss, my mother sat beside akshita and avyansh's mother's sat beside me, we started to talk about random moments in our life.

They were about to leave when avyansh's mother gave me 10 rupees.

"Ye lo!" She said.

"Ye 10 rupay kyu?" I asked.