1 - Remembering 'HER'

Akansha's POV -

I woke up because of the sudden buzzing of alarm which scared the sh!t out of me 'hussshhh! calm down akku, everything is okay' saying this to myself, I glared at the stupid alarm and turned it off, getting up from my bed lazily I did my morning chores and got ready to make breakfast.

------------------------------

Author POV -

She lives alone in a apartment, leaving her family, because of her job, Having her breakfast she decided to do her office works as today is Sunday, she has holiday, and yesterday she took half day leave so yesterday's work was pending so she was completing those.

------------------------------

Avyansh POV -

Getting up because of the sound of alarm, I quickly woke up from my bed made my bed and did my morning chores, after having bath, I got down to have my breakfast.

My mother served me breakfast, it is as always the yummiest food in the world, I praised her food and got into my room to complete my office works as i have to complete some files of upcoming project to get a deal with Shekhawat industries.

I was sitting on my table and doing my work and then a notification popped up on my phone's screen it was a business deal, I told my secretary to check the background of the company after talking I ended the call and was keeping my phone back but I stared at my phones wallpaper, it was 'Her'.

------------------------------

Author POV -

'Her' you know who is she? She is the love of his life! His first love, his first priority, his life, his wife, his 'late wife', his everything, he loved her beyond infinity and she did to, those moments of his life being with her was the best, her smile, her eyes, her care, her love, her love for him and his family, her aura, her presence, her smell, She was the only lady after her mother and sister whom he loved more than anything more than himself more than anyone in the world she was the best girl in his eyes, the way she use to take care of him, the way she used to put him and his family first, the way she was the best and the sweetest human being ever! 'She d!ed because of my mistake' this was the only thought in avyansh's mind.

------------------------------

So how was the first chapter? 👀

I know it ain't that good but I'm trying my best! This is my first story and I'm trying my best to make these story as good as I can!

2k+ words! 💀✋
Itna likha hai to vote bhi kardo yarr atleast 100+ votes aur 15+ comments are enough to get me on cloud nine!

Ab aage mujhe aur support Karo aur iise bhi aache acche chapters aayenge!

Chalo byiee luv you all! 💗🥂