4 - Delhi

Avyansh POV -

Today I didn't had any much work in office so left from the office early. I sat In my car nd was driving back to my home but then my phone rang, it was a call from my bestfriend Aarav, I picked up the call.

"Yoooo!!! Wassup bro?" Aarav asked from the other side of the call

"Fine! Wbu? Aur bta, 2 din se office nhi aya tu?" I asked.
(What happened, you didn't came to office fork past 2 days?)

"Haan bhai wo na mer chachi ki behen ki beti ki ladke ki shadi hai" he said.
(Yea bro, actually you know my aunt's, sister's, daughters, son's wedding is there!)

"Wtf! Itne sare logo ki shadi ek sath? Aur upar se chachi ki behen ki beti to hai, fir shadi kaise? divorce hogya tha ky-"
I was trying to say but he said said something in between cutting me off.
(Wtf! This much of people wedding is gonna held together, and your aunts sister already have a daughter then why is she marrying? Did she took divorce or somethi-)

"Abee salee chup baith! Tu to bol hi mat aur maine leave application submit bhi kardiya that aur tune sign bhi Kiya tha!" aarav said getting irritated, it was just a joke I just said this randomly.
(You just shut up! You shouldn't even talk, btw I submitted the leave application and you signed also!)

"Haan kya!?" I said.
(Really?)

"Haa aur sunn mujhe koi to baat batani thi tujhe, free hai kya?" Aarav said.
(I wanted to tell you something, are you free right now?)

"Haan bol" I said.
(Yes! Say what happened!)

"Actually ek important deal hai, uske approx hume 70-80 crore Tak ka profit ho skta hai but uske liye tujhe Delhi Jana padega udhar bhi humari ek branch hai jiski abhi bhi uncle sambhalte hai I mean tere papa, so agar tu waha par jayega to humari udhar ki branch ki information bhi mil jayegi aur deal bhi pakki hi jayege! Please yarr mana mat kariyo aur haan akash ki meri taraf se sorry bol dena, aur sun-"
Aarav was saying something but the call ended, I tried to call him again but it says the number is switched off, I think his phones battery died.
(Author is too lazy to type all this in english again so if anyone wants to understand comment below I'll give the explanation!)

I was in my thoughts, why was he apologising to Aakash? Did he and Aakash fought? DELHI? Should I go?.
Alot of thoughts were going in my mind.
But till then I reached my home.
------------------------------

Akansha POV -

Waking up because of the stupid alarm again I grinned in annoyance, "This alarm- ughh! leave it " I said in my mind!.

I got up form my bed and didi my morning chores, after taking the most soothing and calming shower I came out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

I started to make my breakfast while thinking what I'll do today, today I took a day off from my office cuz I hav eto go for shopping and take lehengas for haldi, mehndi, cocktail, Sangeet, shadi and take some jwellery, footwear and all.

I had my breakfast and went to my room to change, after changing into a simple yet elegant white kurti with a flared light blue jeans and tied my hair in a bun but because of my hairstyle some small strands of my hairs fall on my face, taking my phone and purse and money, after wearing my white footwear I left form home locking the door.

- Time skip to evening -

I can home at 8:30, if was a tiring day but I bought alot of dresses and jwellery, I actually love shopping but I don't like to spend money.

After stepping inside my temple (house) I felt relieved, while getting in I on the fan and came to the sofa letting my body fall on the sofa I rested my body on the soft surface, I closed my eyes in relive, I was laying there from last 4-5 minutes I opened my phone checking the notifications and replied the important ones.

I got up from the sofa, my mind wasn't ready to leave the sofa I just want to sleep right now! I went in the bathroom I thought to just thought to wash my face and hand, legs, but ended up taking a shower cuz warm water is my comfort.

After taking a shower I came out of my bathroom and went to the kitchen to make coffee, after making the coffe I sat in my balcony couch and was talking with akshita on phone, I was telling her about my brother's marriage and was asking her also to come for wedding she was denying at first but she can't win from me, at the ende she agreed after a good 40-45 minutes of chit chat I ended the call after saying bye to her.

I went in kitchen and washed the coffe mug and kept it in the drawer, and started to make something for dinner, I was tired so I thought to make something easy, I made khichdi and had papad and aachar (pickel) with it. If was so yummy, I kissed my own hand! Like I can be a MasterChef if I want, anyways I continued eating while watching something on TV. After having my food I called my brother.

"Hello!" Bhaiya said form the other side.

"Hewooooo!!!!!" I said.

"Ab ye konsa nya style hai?" He asked.
(Now which kind of hello is this?)

"New new chije invent ka rhi hu bhaiya, mujhe to scientist bhi banjana chahiye!"
I said.
(I am inventing new new things! I guess I should be a scientist!)

"Accha!" He said almost laughing.
(Ohh)

"By the way shadi kaha par hai aur kab hai?" I asked.
(By the way where is your wedding and when is it?)

"Tujhe card to bheja tha na, abhi tak aya nhi kya!?" He said.
(I send you the card, didn't it came there yet?)

"Accha thik hai fir jab card aa jayega tab mai dekh lungi, by the way apke khana khaya?"
I said.
(It's okay I'll sew the time and venue on card itself, by the way did you had your dinner?)

"Hmm! Humne to kha liya! Tera khana hua?"
He asked.

- Time skip - (author is lazy) -

After talking with bhaiya I felt good, if is also a comfort place for me. After talking to him I felt like eating something sweet I went out to take some chocolates while wearing a coat upon my clothes.

I was on the gate of my apartment building, after leaving the gate behind I saw a big beach, infront of my house there is a beautiful view of water, the calming wind blowing my hairs, those hairs coming on my face and slowly going back, I got goosebumps, I don't know why but some tears welled up on my eyes, remembering my past, i went towards the water, I came near the water I put my feet in the freezing water, again a trail of goosebumps raised on my body. The freezing cold water touching my feet, I closed my eyes feeling the air, the calmness of nature, the beauty, the sound of water waves, the sound of leaves blowing because of the wind, everything here was very soothing and relaxing to hear.

I opened my eyes seeing the beauty of the beach, I turned around to leave, after that I took some chocolates from the shop and went home I was chilling and scrolling Instagram while having my chocolate, after that I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then went to sleep, drifting into my dream world.
------------------------------

IMP -

So here is the new chapter! Sorry thoda late update Kiya Maine, mere eggzams chal rhe hai na 2 din Mai khatam ho jayenge fir jaldi jaldi update karungi!

4.8k+ words!!
Anyways tum log vote to karte nhi ho yarr, aisa hi hua to shayad mai ye book nhi likhungi. Aaj atleast 30+ ya 35+ votes kardo please!!

Chalo fir buii buii! Tc! <3
Jise eggzams chal rhe hai unko meri taraf se best of luck! <3